Big bobcat

wytx

WKR
Caught our biggest bobcat ever last weekend. Trail set that had been blown up by a badger we caught earlier.
Big pot belly on him and the spouse checked out the contents, a raccoon.
He weighed 39 lbs and stretches 47 inches. Not sure on the belly grade but we'll keep and tan it if he doesn't bring a good price.

Lets see those big bobcats and some lynx too, Moose83 started us out right with his pic.

DSCN3594 (2) copy.jpg

DSCN3596 copy.jpg

DSCN3631 copy.jpg

OP
wytx

wytx

WKR
Laramie that is a great mount. Who did it for you ? Not many taxis get cats right and they sure did !
We don't get many spotted backs in our trapping area.
We'll put out some more sets and keep at 'em till about late Jan. or so.

This nice tom is in limbo at FHA till their April auction. he went over 30 lbs too and was nice and long but not near the pot belly.

DSCN0274 copy.jpg

Laramie

WKR
Laramie that is a great mount. Who did it for you ? Not many taxis get cats right and they sure did !
We don't get many spotted backs in our trapping area.
We'll put out some more sets and keep at 'em till about late Jan. or so.

This nice tom is in limbo at FHA till their April auction. he went over 30 lbs too and was nice and long but not near the pot belly.

View attachment 249634
I agree, it's hard to find good cat taxidermists. I shopped for a long time until I found Todd. He is a world champion... and you do pay for that. My cat was a custom form that I had him create. I had the pose and posture in mind and Todd was able to do it exactly how I wanted.

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
I got this one in AZ. Put up by hounds near Bloody Basin.
pcB8adn.jpg

Fubarredz

FNG
I told myself I was gonna shoot one this year because I was watching some last year when hunting but this deer season I didn’t see a single cat.

Phoenix13

FNG
Before we had an official season on bobcats we would collect accidental catches on bobcats and skin them out and distribute to nature centers, any cat over 30 lbs is a big bobcat