Big CO Bucks

erocs_88

FNG
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself real quick. I am new to the forum and this is my first post, although I have spent plenty of time as a visitor on the forums. I am a backpack hunter so naturally this place seemed like a pretty good place to hang out. I am a sucker for big mule deer and hope y'all enjoy the pics.FullSizeRender(8).jpgIMG_0645.jpgFullSizeRender(7).jpgFullSizeRender(6).jpgFullSizeRender(5).jpg

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Welcome. Now let's get to the important stuff........do you own the land, and when can we get together?:cool: You gotta love those plains bucks.

Rockey

FNG
Those boys are impressive. Welcome to the forum as well.
Thanks for sharing, nice to see a few big boys in the dead of winter.

OP
erocs_88

erocs_88

FNG
Haha thanks for the warm welcome guys! Can we still be friends if I tell you we can't hunt them? They are actually on a federal refuge so I can't even take their sheds home if I find em. Trust me I'm bummed. Still fun to see bucks like that though.

I just moved from Utah to Colorado. Excited to be here to learn some new hunting spots and make new friends.

OP
erocs_88

erocs_88

FNG
Which federal refuge?

Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. It's near commerce city CO. Pretty cool place but they don't let the general public go everywhere and ironically those are the places where I see most of the biggest bucks.