Big Coues Down!!

shaun

WKR
Killer Coues! I like how he is bladed out and has the mass. Have you put a tape on him yet

OP
D

Dead eye

FNG
He scored 117 and change! I was hunting out of a ground blind and I glassed him at about 150 yards out. I could only see a part of his nose and the tips of his main beams. He stared at the water hole and my blind for about 25 minutes before he felt it was safe, then he decided to move. He came into about 25 yards. As soon as he stepped out to break the ice on the edge of the water hole, I drew my bow and it was a perfect pass through.

Attachments

• IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 99
OP
D

Dead eye

FNG
Thanks! The mass is what put him over the top. I figured him to be around 110 to 112 but those mass measurements really added up.

shaun

WKR
He scored 117 and change! I was hunting out of a ground blind and I glassed him at about 150 yards out. I could only see a part of his nose and the tips of his main beams. He stared at the water hole and my blind for about 25 minutes before he felt it was safe, then he decided to move. He came into about 25 yards. As soon as he stepped out to break the ice on the edge of the water hole, I drew my bow and it was a perfect pass through.

Awesome man Congrats!! Big Coues are awesome. The one I shot in January scored 112 6/8 Gross 106 5/8 Net Typical P&Y

Last edited: