Big Day in Virginia.....

ODB

WKR
Two most memorable quotes so far:

“ok, can we get coffee now?”

and

“****, I can’t wait to be a felon.”

This isnt for the people in the middle, the government in virginia has obviously been ignoring the wishes of their constituents. This is to send a message.

The people in the middle are the ones that got Democrats elected and they are the constituents that matter most to those democrats. I'm happy to see the turnout and hope it sends a message that helps rather than hurts the cause.

IdahoElk

WKR
Hopefully none of those domestic terrorist groups like BLM and antifa show up to cause problems.

I would be surprised if something doesn't happen by how the MSM has vilified the people attending, it's the perfect opportunity for the anti-gun agenda to further their cause by staging something, guess we'll see.

ODB

WKR
23C220D5-2052-4591-ABEA-13565F71DF85.jpeg
a cop in this here unmarked van gave me a donut.
It’s very interesting down there. They may not be “your” type of person, but they are polite, nice to chat with, and are not trashing the place. The cops I talked with so far have been very supportive, and the news people so far have been fine. I chatted with Timothy Williams from The NY Times for a little bit and said I appreciated him telling the story as it is - not through any lens. Also ran into the guy from Slightly Offensive on Blaze TV and had a good chat.
One reporter had a camera man in a flack jacket - the guy with the AR she was interviewing cautioned her that if the jacket had any/too much metal they might not allow them past the metal detector onto the grounds. “I never thought of that,” she said. I tapped her on the shoulder and said, “you might want to ask some gun guys who know about these things before you go marching through the metal detector.” She looked at me wide-eyed and said, “that’s a good idea...a good idea..., “ she looked fairly overwhelmed...

as I said. It’s interesting down here. No sign of antifa, there was ONE guy with a “gun laws save lives” sign. The way they have the streets blocked off people are kind of distributed. Still,you get close to the entrance to the grounds and it’s THICK with people.