Big guy camo

JakeL94

FNG
I'm a 3xl top 2xl bottom guy 6'2 335 looking into some light weight camo to start doing some western mountain hunting. I checked out under armor and it's super hevi to me. I'd like some feed back on skre or kuiu or any other brands that make 3xl!

I am 6/5 250lbs and have the SKRE Ptarmigan in 3XL. It fits me like it should. Now, I have also put in the work to lose 60lbs this season because last year I couldn't zip up the Ptarmigan. I did return a Kuiu Kenai vest last week because the 3XL was too big for me. I do have another Gunmetal jacket that I have in 3XL that is now too big for me. It is possible that it could fit you, but you really don't know until you try. I have fund that I need the 2XL/3XL just to get the sleeve length more than anything. Hopefully that gives you some insight.

6’3 250. somewhere betwepen CrossFit and dad bod. I find Kuiu sizing is wonky. My tops are a mix of 2xl and 3xl. Their pants have gotten more skinny jeans in the last few years. I have to order up a size to get leg and ass room. First lite 2xl works for me but their pants have gotten skinny lately. The only 3xl I have from them is my set of solitudes that I oversized for layering. Sitka pants I also need to size up to get ass room. Their tops work well for me. I have mostly 2xl but have managed a couple of XL talls.

DTC

FNG
I am about 6’2” and 245-250, Kuiu XXL fits pretty well. When I was 230, XL bottoms fit pretty good and tops were a little bit small. Thats for the hunting clothes. For the “Base Camp” XXL fits and when i was 230 XL fit well across the board.