Big Guy gear reviews

Is there anyone out there that does gear reviews that is a big guy? I don't mean fat or out of shape, I mean someone who walks around at 6'5-6'10 and weighs 270+ pounds. The reason I ask is because I am tired of burning though gear in a year or less. At 6'10 290 it can be difficult and gear is not the same. It's hard to find gear that will fit let alone hold up. I have destroyed almost every piece of gear I have except for my Kifaru pack. There has got to be someone.

Thess87

WKR
I am not near qualified to give a review but I also know what your talking about. I’ve tried a lot of different gear so if you have anything specific in mind. I’d be glad to throw some unbiased opinions at ya. 6’8” 275lbs here.

OP
huntingaddiction
I am not near qualified to give a review but I also know what your talking about. I’ve tried a lot of different gear so if you have anything specific in mind. I’d be glad to throw some unbiased opinions at ya. 6’8” 275lbs here.
Sorry it took me so log to get back to this. I was actually thinking about finding a few guys that are big like us and start reviewing gear they use. Let's face it, at our size we don't have a lot of options and most of the options are not cheap. In that regard it would be nice to have some collective information.