Big hats (8"+)

I'm intrigued. What kind of adjustment/closure is there on the back? The price is certainly right!!
Double plastic snaps. I have a pretty big head and it's way too big for me, but maybe that was just the run on camofire. It was like $4 on camofire!

Well 15 bucks isn't bad either. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the heads up!
If u haven't ordered yet it's on camofire today for $5.99! but honestly with shipping it probably works out to be about the same price so it's only worth it if you're buying other things

Seeknelk

WKR
Stormy kromer goes up to 8". If you asked they might make a larger one. I really like the original.

Fitzwho

WKR
I wear the flexfit XL/XXL hats. You can find them on Amazon Here and there. And they make them in multi-cam. Just got a Flexfit Delta XXL/XXXL and it’s an awesome hat.

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered about 50 hats for a company event. I went to www.bigheadcaps.com and got myself a couple to get embroidered. It'll be the first time that I can wear a company hat. ;)

I'm in the size 8 1/4 to 8 1/2 range.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Best I’ve found are the legacy trucker hats! Most bigger hats are very deep. I have a big melon but I don’t need it covering my ears. Legacy trucker old favorite on the last notch fits perfect!