Big Jim Thunder Child

Gen273

WKR
I am looking for a used RH 56 inch, two-piece Thunder Child in the 50@28 range. If anyone has one they want to move, let me know. Thanks, and happy bowhunting!

OP
Gen273

Gen273

WKR
Thanks for the tip. However, I am not on FB. I have a WTB here, Archery Talk, and Trad Gang. Thanks again!

OP
Gen273

Gen273

WKR
I had forgotten about leather wall! Thanks again!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Too bad it takes over a year to get one. If you order new, hopefully you have something to shoot while you wait.

OP
Gen273

Gen273

WKR
Too bad it takes over a year to get one. If you order new, hopefully you have something to shoot while you wait.
Yes, I have a Black Widow and a Tall Tines, but no longbow. I have had about a dozen custom builds through the years from several builders, including one from Big Jim. I don't know if I will ever go down that road again. By the time I get the custom that I have waited on for a year or so, I am already over it and moved on to a different bow...LOL!

I will find a used one eventually.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Yes, I have a Black Widow and a Tall Tines, but no longbow. I have had about a dozen custom builds through the years from several builders, including one from Big Jim. I don't know if I will ever go down that road again. By the time I get the custom that I have waited on for a year or so, I am already over it and moved on to a different bow...LOL!

I will find a used one eventually.

I hear that. I ordered a black widow about 3 months ago figuring it would be my one and only bow. Well that’s still like 4 months from becoming a reality so I ordered a bivouac backland because they said 4-6 weeks….that was October 23 and I haven’t heard anything about it from them for about a month now. I’m guessing it’s because it’s deer season there in Michigan but I’m not a patient person to begin with, I’ve got arrows, quivers, all that stuff but I want my new bows.

Kentucky

WKR
I hear that. I ordered a black widow about 3 months ago figuring it would be my one and only bow. Well that’s still like 4 months from becoming a reality so I ordered a bivouac backland because they said 4-6 weeks….that was October 23 and I haven’t heard anything about it from them for about a month now. I’m guessing it’s because it’s deer season there in Michigan but I’m not a patient person to begin with, I’ve got arrows, quivers, all that stuff but I want my new bows.
I’ll sell you one to pass the time!! 🤦‍♂️