Big Sale - REI Down Puffy Comparable to Stone Glacier

OOSWLC

FNG

I bought this puffy for $220 and have been STOKED on it's performance. Seeing the sale price at $150 made me feel like I have to share... This has a little less fill at the same power than the Grumman, and it weighs a few ounces more... But this sale price puts it at less than 50% of the SG jacket.

(I'm 5'9" and weigh 170#. I could fit a small or medium, but got the medium for it's slim-but-baggier fit for better heat retention.)

I've been comfortable standing still on water while fishing in the mid-20's with a base layer, this, and a rain jacket. I'm upset I spent the extra $70 and am no longer in the window to get reimbursed, but if you're in the market for a puffy don't pass this up.

Dobermann

WKR

I bought this puffy for $220 and have been STOKED on it's performance. Seeing the sale price at $150 made me feel like I have to share... This has a little less fill at the same power than the Grumman, and it weighs a few ounces more... But this sale price puts it at less than 50% of the SG jacket.

(I'm 5'9" and weigh 170#. I could fit a small or medium, but got the medium for it's slim-but-baggier fit for better heat retention.)

I've been comfortable standing still on water while fishing in the mid-20's with a base layer, this, and a rain jacket. I'm upset I spent the extra $70 and am no longer in the window to get reimbursed, but if you're in the market for a puffy don't pass this up.
Thanks so much for this heads-up!

I waited until pretty late, but still was able to nab one in olive.

Now, given the thread title, just trying to convince myself I'm not trying to convince myself it's #Justasgood as SG. :)

But it should be great for my use.

Thanks again.