Big Sur Bars

Loper

WKR
I’ve heard good things about the Big Sur bars on a podscast recently. What is everyone’s thoughts? Do you guys like them? If so, what are your favorite flavors?

If you don’t prefer Big Sur, what are some other brands that you like?

Randle

WKR
I have not tried big surn but I have found alot of preference in trail bars is taste , texture and if it turn to goo in the heat or rock hard in the cold. That said I prefer to just buy a said brand and find what I like myself.
I like Kodiak cake bars they are brittle so they don't melt or freeze.
bobo bars are good too
Big sur look like they fit my preference I may have to try them

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
Tried them I like them, they have a limited shelf life and need to be stored in a fridge or freezer long term. I could eat 1 a day I think it’s 600 calories a bar. Had to buy them online they were not available locally. I really like honey stingers.

slowelk

WKR
They are great! I use them as my breakfast (600 cals) and they go great with a cup of coffee. As previously stated, they do need to be frozen if you aren't going to consume them within a week, but it's not a big deal. I order a big batch for early season, eat through them, then order another batch for late season.

OP
L

Loper

WKR
Good to hear. Having to store them in the fridge or long term in the freezer probably means that they include good ingredients and there aren’t many (or any) preservatives.

They're great but they can get dry. I dont eat one every day as I use them more as a treat. Great company though.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
They are so fing good it’s unreal. All flavors. Keep it on the DL so they don’t get like offgrid and can’t keep up with demand! :)

OP
L

Loper

WKR
Great reviews! I’m definitely going to be ordering some.