Big tough country, big hogs, big smiles!!!

joehunter8301

Lil-Rokslider
Jager yes he was very European looking. Lots of those roam the hills over there. I saw mixes of
European looking, some spotted, some long sows like trkyslr first hog and everything in between. The place is simple paradise.

SDHNTR

WKR
Excellent! Im looking forward to the crockpot carnitas my wife cooks up! :)
Dude, your wife could be cookin burnt toast for dinner and I'd come over!

Great trip all the way around. Tejon is a wonderful place. I'll be back in less than 2 weeks!

Shrek

WKR
Trkyslr , I've made three mindless trips to my kitchen and couldn't find what I wanted.....carnitas ! I'll be stopping buy the mexican grocery store for a bucket of lard and some mexican coke tomorrow thanks to you ! I just dug out a ham from an 80lbish hog I shot :)

OP
T

trkyslr

WKR
Dude, your wife could be cookin burnt toast for dinner and I'd come over!

Great trip all the way around. Tejon is a wonderful place. I'll be back in less than 2 weeks!

LMAO!!! you know it

OP
T

trkyslr

WKR
Trkyslr , I've made three mindless trips to my kitchen and couldn't find what I wanted.....carnitas ! I'll be stopping buy the mexican grocery store for a bucket of lard and some mexican coke tomorrow thanks to you ! I just dug out a ham from an 80lbish hog I shot :)

soooo good makes you wanna slap your granny!

MJ from Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing.

I was going down to your country to try and stick one for myself until a knee injury took me out for 6 weeks. 5 more to go.

Mike