Bigfoot in the woods!

So I was flipping through the channels and I found the Bigfoot show on animal planet. I am guessing most have seen/heard of it. I wanna know what all my backcountry rokslide friends think about the elusive Bigfoot.

My guess is you may not get a lot of honest responses to this question. My brothers were packed in about 4 miles and had something scream at them in the dark while they were sitting around a campfire. They said it was so loud they could feel the sound of the scream and it was definately directed at them from just outside the light of their fire.

Hardstalk

WKR
Its ok. Its happened to me. Night to yourself flippin thru the channels. Next thing you know 2 hours went by and you watched a documentary on sasquatch and lycans. You will come to in a day or two. Something about em makes your mind wander for sure. With the amount of us hunters out there and our optical abilities im hard pressed to say something is out there that has yet to be seen or video'd with some hard evidence.

Beastmode

WKR
One of the TH's I use is about 30 miles from the famous "bigfoot" video where he crosses the riverbed. I haven't seen or heard anything that would make me believe personally. My wifes family has logged this area for years and they swear they are out there. Cougars get hit by cars and they are damn smart. You would think someone wouk d have hit one by now.

ckleeves

WKR
The use of trail cams pretty much disproves the existence of any Bigfoot or Sasquatch. Think of all the trail cams in use all across the US.

sk1

WKR
i call bs......"its feeling squatchy here" what an idiot

sorry lol, even if they did exist the people on that show are annoying

OP
WyoBowhunter21
i call bs......"its feeling squatchy here" what an idiot

sorry lol, even if they did exist the people on that show are annoying

haha you said exactly what I was thinking!!! Everytime I hear that I start to laugh. "I think there's a squatch in these woods" haha. I wanna just bring up the trail cam idea to them and backcountry hunters. There are some crazy people out there and I would think that one of them would have shot a "squatch". Wait I did see a furry thing on two legs the other day at the taxidermist. Hmm, a bear?

ckleeves

WKR
I do enjoy the show, the "town meetings " are hilarious and every coyote, raccoon, etc that goes bump in the night is a SQUATCH !!!!!!!

Beastmode

WKR
You mean no one on here wants a hat that says "gone squatchin"?!?!

y8a6ynev.jpg

7mag.

WKR
For most of my life I have lived and hunted, and now work in the woods in some of the most popular Bigfoot research area's in the world, and I have never seen any thing that would lead me to even wonder if they exist. I do, however, know several people who believe with out a doubt, and some who claim to have seen one, or had an encounter with one. I won't say it's impossible that they exist, but nearly.