Bigfoot

bdg848

WKR
I would be hesitant to use archery equipment. They are big, fast, and I'm sure pretty grumpy with an arrow in him. Assuming they aren't interdenominational travelers, I would say they are in the class of brown bear or cape buffalo as far as archery goes. You want heavy and cut on contact I would think.

Just heard on the radio today that you'll have to trap them. No weapons. Live traps only as well so don't go making deadfalls next to someone's Farm.

Real men just jump out of a tree and hog-tie ‘em. The worst part is the smell. You ever smell a billy goat? Well buster, that smells good next to a squatch!

Your all wrong fellas. You need to think two-legend predators. Mozambique. Two center mass and one in the head. Bellow the eyes and above the teeth. Preferred set up needs to be fast shooting And have some capacity. Semi auto in 308 or higher or a lever gun Where prohibited.

@Ryan Avery i think it is finally time to add that “Bigfoot” sub forum to the Directory. You may want to be more inclusive and go with something like “mythic beasts” so we can roll in Loche ness and the chupacabra and other such critters.

three5x5s

WKR
May be tuff hunting this year, word on the street is they all went to Georgia to vote in the senate runoff and are not coming back to Oklahoma till after season's over.

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
The drought has really slowed the rut, need some moisture to get it crankin. The squatch likes it wet