Biggest gear find this season

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
fingers get awfully cold. Have bought numerous expensive gloves. My simple solution while in the blind is to remove heavy gloves, put hands with wool liner in coat pocket with a hand warmer. The warmer really works really well with just the liner.

OP
F

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe not good description but definitely kept my fingers warm!!

Lowg08

WKR
I wear a neck gaiter all the time mostly an aerowool FL but i tried a Cabela’s wooltimate one with the wind shear and grid fleece lining. It’s awesome in cold weather. The “wool” part pulls the moisture from my breathing away and it does not get wet around my mouth

Attachments

• 84CE2D3C-E3BB-4763-A6FF-95C3B1EBAAC2.jpeg
    84CE2D3C-E3BB-4763-A6FF-95C3B1EBAAC2.jpeg
    337.5 KB · Views: 47

agardner00

Lil-Rokslider
Y'all ever heard of these things that go on your feet to keep rocks and thorns out?

I think they are called "boots" ?

I have heard of these but they seem like a hassle. You like ‘em?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
MR PopUp 28 pack. Works great for me in the tree, versatile load shelf for hauling stands, layers, and meat if you’re lucky (or good). Wish it had a better way to lash my bow to the outside, but bungees have been working until I figure it out. The MR quick attach straps don’t work with the PopUp.

I’m probably just stupid and everyone already does this, but having binos even in close quarters tree stand and ground hunting. It’s amazing how much brush you can see through.

Bino harness. I picked up a Marsupial with a range finder pouch and it's easily my favorite piece of gear in the last few years. I spend a lot of time in the stand behind binos and it's a game changer having them strapped to my chest with my range finder accessible as well.