Biggest Roosevelt Bull YOU have killed...

slim9300

WKR
I will start it out but mine isn't very big. Some day I will kill a 300" Roosevelt. It may just take my entire lifetime, but I will get it done. =)

Let's see some big boys.

Hunting%252009.11.2010%2520023.jpg

B

bearguide

i really want to hunt them , but i have not been able to hunt them yet / maybe this year

JPhelps

Lil-Rokslider
I've killed one Roosevelt bigger, but no pictures (230 class). Out of the 15 Roosevelt bulls I've killed, 11 of them have been raghorns. I have a trophy hunters mentality with a meat hunters trigger finger (man these things eat good).

09archery.jpg

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
I've killed one Roosevelt bigger, but no pictures (230 class). Out of the 15 Roosevelt bulls I've killed, 11 of them have been raghorns. I have a trophy hunters mentality with a meat hunters trigger finger (man these things eat good).

09archery.jpg

Killing a raghorn Roosevelt bull in WA every year is way more of an accomplishment than killing one 300" Roosevelt. Keep up the good work.

JPhelps

Lil-Rokslider
Here's a bull I called in for my hunting partner this year:
Withlogo.jpg

Here it is with my small bull
2011bulls.jpg

Here is one of the bigger Roosevelt bulls I called in. My hunting partner missed him at <30 yards. My uncle killed him later during the muzzleloader season.
09elk.jpg

Xtorminator

Lil-Rokslider
That bull was taken in 2000. I wish I would've gotten a weight on him. He had the biggest body of all the one that I have killed. The full body hanging bull is the center bull in the second post.

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
Aron. Do you have any pics of that bull you killed on the OP? You know you miss the jungle. =)

RyanD

FNG
This is my best WA state Roosie, Although it was killed on the wrong side of the P&Y line.

ElkHuntin.jpg

Waited many years to finally get the chance to hunt in my backyard for these beautiful animals! Very nice bulls everyone, gotta love having elk meat in the freezer!
IMG_8297.jpg

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
Waited many years to finally get the chance to hunt in my backyard for these beautiful animals! Very nice bulls everyone, gotta love having elk meat in the freezer!
IMG_8297.jpg

You look really familiar. Did you post that pic on HuntWA?

That is a beast! What did you draw? A Champion/Hancock tag?

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
All these pics are getting me fired up to hunt WA in the early season more often. I can count all the days I have hunted this state in September on two hands over the last 6 years despite TONS of summer scouting and finding many bulls. I normally hunt MT in late September which burns all my vacation days and maybe go out for a day or two here during the weekends. I have always been more of a late season meat hunter which makes bulls out of the question. My dad has killed over 40 elk in his life and most of them here in WA with his bow. I am pretty sure he hasn't killed a single one is Sept. lol. This year I am dedicating 4 full days to chasing around western WA bulls. It may not sound like much, but it's a lot of time for me. If I can't get it done early, a late season cow will have to do. =)