Bikini frame shipped a week early

Snyd

Well Known Rokslider
I got an email this morning that my Bikini frame shipped out yesterday. One week earlier than my estimated ship date :D This means I should be able work on the KeltyFaru this weekend!

TEmbry

Well Known Rokslider
Don't tell me this, I'm do either late this week or sometime next week for my Bikini and Highcamp to ship and I'm already struggling enough with not thinking about it as is...

Ruskin

Well Known Rokslider
Now I'm all excited. Mine Is scheduled to ship next week. Hopefully I'll have the same luck as you!

TEmbry

Well Known Rokslider
Too add to my comments earlier (and sing the praises of Kifaru)... I got a call this morning from Chris and Aaron over at Kifaru. They read my post on here about being anxious for my pack and mentioned they had it made up and are waiting for a shipment of connectors to send it out and offered to go ahead and mail it now and the connectors when they come in if I wanted...I thanked them and said I'd be out of state for another week anyway so they can just wait for the connectors to come.

Talk about customer service! Followed up over a week before the ship date trying to expedite getting me my bag because I joked on a hunting forum that I can't wait to get it. Great set of guys over there!

ceng

Well Known Rokslider
That's customer service. You think I I joke about being anxious for my pack they'll send it a month (or two) early?

ceng

Well Known Rokslider
I know. But a guys gotta try. I was gonna write joking after but went to correct it and my fat thumb hit send. The joys of cellphone usage.