Bill/Issue: U.S. HR 127 - Gun licensing, Registration & Partial Ammo Ban

Wow. Totally unconstitutional.
I shutter to think what this republic could become if the left was allowed to run wild with the reins.

Laramie

WKR
Wow... they are really trying to calm the masses aren't they. smh

I can't believe how bold they are getting.

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR

Is it also fitting that "When you come to take mine" by Creed Fisher was playing when I saw this thread?

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member

Is it also fitting that "When you come to take mine" by Creed Fisher was playing when I saw this thread?
I'm helping the lazy people help fight it. HAHA

Laramie

WKR
Said on the other thread, but worth repeating.

This is what the left wants to do. For anyone that's said the left doesn't want to control you owning guns...wake up! AND STOP VOTING FOR THESE IDIOTS!!!
I'm not sure the blanket statement works here. Not all Dems, even in Washington, would support this one. It seems pretty over the top. However I have to agree the party does seem to be trending more extreme. Sadly so is part of our country.

Fatcamp

WKR
Ahhh, that one party rule is gonna make things so much simpler. Take all those pesky personal decisions out of your hands and let's a government appointed official deal with it.

Pack the courts, DC, Puerto Rico. That's the goal but millions of people deluded themselves and bought into the whole, "TRUMP IS A DICTATOR!!?!?!?!!!!!", narrative that was pushed by his enemies.

Interesting times ahead.

MattB

WKR
I agree except the dems are now forming a 'committee' to consider packing the court...
Can you post a link to that? I know Biden suggested he would convene a bipartisan committee to review the current court structure but I cannot find anything that I dictates they are forming that committee.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I shutter to think what this republic could become if the left was allowed to run wild with the reins.
Well, if and/or when they eliminate our borders, then we fail to exist as a sovereign nation. And if we aren't a sovereign nation, then our Constitution is pretty much worthless at that point. And that's what they've wanted all along.