Bill/Issue: U.S. HR 127 - Gun licensing, Registration & Partial Ammo Ban

MattB

WKR
Sure Matt, here you go:

I can provide others if wanted. The potential damage that this could do to hunting and access to our lands is un-thinkable.
z
Not to nitpick, but the article's title say that and there is one comment with no support in body, but there are no references, quotes, etc. to lend legitimacy to the claim.

I don't doubt that it will happen, but have no concrete reason to believe it has.

Reactions: ZDR

TheGDog

WKR
Dumbest sh!t ever! Invasion of privacy... as well let's just give every criminal ever a shopping/searching tool for figuring out which houses have guns in 'em. Do they seriously even think at all??

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
reconciliation is supposed to only contain budgetary law. Would make some interesting court cases and make the dems look pretty idiotic to try to pull that kind of bs. Not putting it past them, but IF they did attach gun control to reconciliation bills, then all bets would be off in the future and they know it. I don’t see them going that route.
You're exactly right, and this Congress doesn't care about truth or transparency. They'll say ANYTHING to get their agenda moving. Reconciliation us easy, 51 votes. And who's the tire breaker? Oh, a full blown communist. Stock up

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not to nitpick, but the article's title say that and there is one comment with no support in body, but there are no references, quotes, etc. to lend legitimacy to the claim.

I don't doubt that it will happen, but have no concrete reason to believe it has.
So far gone you can not be brought back to reality.. If you are willing to make a statement like that, you are very naive or maybe just love pushing people's buttons. You are so blinded by your own politics it's insane.

ZDR

WKR

My view is this is just the optics to pave the way while pretending its a 'fair' bipartisan effort. Maybe it wont happen, but my faith in the govt is nil. The group in power will do anything to get their agenda implemented.

260madman

WKR
Not sure where you are going woth this...is it a c’mon man toward people pro 2A or is it a c’mon man a la joe biden and being sarcastic.
We all know gun control has nothing to do with hunting. Its about people control.
C’mon man is for Biden. People on here said they were fine losing 2A rights because they could still hunt public land with a bow. This comment was made about people on here voting Dem, which was in the reply that I quoted and responded to.

ODB

WKR
All my guns were lost in a boating accident.

I felt freer in the northern frontier district of Kenya than I do in my own country now...

between 1984 made real and this woke bullshit this country is ripe for destruction

fwafwow

WKR
reconciliation is supposed to only contain budgetary law. Would make some interesting court cases and make the dems look pretty idiotic to try to pull that kind of bs. Not putting it past them, but IF they did attach gun control to reconciliation bills, then all bets would be off in the future and they know it. I don’t see them going that route.
I’m not sure a dispute over parliamentary procedure and a legislative agreement would end up in front of a judge - but I hope I’m wrong. And I hope the article is wrong and the Democrats will go by custom to limit real budget items for reconciliation. And I hope the Democrats show restraint based on a concern over what’s good for the goose could be good for the gander. But that’s a lot of hope.

Flyjunky

WKR
Here's my prediction:

There is a big push right now to get the information out that the biggest threat to the US is the homegrown terrorists, those who support the right. MSM is pushing that narrative really hard right now. This is just setting the stage, they are priming the pump. Sometime in the not so distant future some kind of unrest or event will happen and it will be deemed to be caused by these "homegrown", right wing, terrorists. They are thinking 5 steps ahead.

This unrest will be used as an example of why gun restrictions need to happen.

I just saw Pelosi mention that they need extra funding to make sure they are protected from these groups...they need bodyguards.

Author: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX-18)

I doubt she can read or write so there's no telling how this came to be

DHS Issues Nationwide Terrorism Alert Over "Domestic Anti-Government Extremists" Who Oppose Biden​

Last edited:

452b264

Lil-Rokslider
Well, if you have to be 21 to exercise your 2A rights, then you'd also have to be 21 to exercise your right to vote. If you can't be trusted to bear arms to protect yourself, then you certainly can't be trusted to vote for the direction of the nation.
Its people like the sponser of HR. 127 that want to lower the age to vote to 16.

Azone

WKR
Dumbest sh!t ever! Invasion of privacy... as well let's just give every criminal ever a shopping/searching tool for figuring out which houses have guns in 'em. Do they seriously even think at all??
Tweakers dream right there.
As a person who has had weapons stolen before there’s no way in hell I would want this bill forced on me.

DudeBro

Lil-Rokslider
My view is this is just the optics to pave the way while pretending its a 'fair' bipartisan effort. Maybe it wont happen, but my faith in the govt is nil. The group in power will do anything to get their agenda implemented.
My thoughts exactly. Many Ds won't touch this one because it's too extreme, but will gladly accept the conditioning/shaping that it will create for them to pass highly restrictive measures that seem moderate by comparison.

They are guna be so sad when nobody complies with this, I’ve not met cops where I’m at that would enforce this