Bill/Issue: U.S. HR 127 - Gun licensing, Registration & Partial Ammo Ban

mcseal2

WKR
I think a lot of what we are seeing today is the equivalent of “poking the bear”. The left wants a violent reaction to use to promote their agenda. I hope that violence never happens. I want to give them the chance to attempt enough stupid crap that people turn against them without any need for violence.

I think the divide in this country is deep enough that it will not remain one country, but will split in my lifetime. I’ve felt this way for 6 years and nothing has happened to change my mind. I don’t know that a split can occur peacefully, but its worth a shot. If we continue on our current path I anticipate Texas leaving the union first. I will be active in pushing my State to join them should that occur.

There will be some interesting times before then, and opportunities to follow a different path. Second Amendment Sanctuary States are forming. States are working on laws to nullify executive orders against the State’s interests. Nothing is happening overnight, its time to watch and put your family in the best situation to thrive whatever occurs. Don’t be the spark some want to set off the powder.

I think a lot of what we are seeing today is the equivalent of “poking the bear”. The left wants a violent reaction to use to promote their agenda. I hope that violence never happens. I want to give them the chance to attempt enough stupid crap that people turn against them without any need for violence.

I think the divide in this country is deep enough that it will not remain one country, but will split in my lifetime. I’ve felt this way for 6 years and nothing has happened to change my mind. I don’t know that a split can occur peacefully, but its worth a shot. If we continue on our current path I anticipate Texas leaving the union first. I will be active in pushing my State to join them should that occur.

There will be some interesting times before then, and opportunities to follow a different path. Second Amendment Sanctuary States are forming. States are working on laws to nullify executive orders against the State’s interests. Nothing is happening overnight, its time to watch and put your family in the best situation to thrive whatever occurs. Don’t be the spark some want to set off the powder.
Totally agree with everything you said.

What’s embarrassing is the representative who introduced this bill is from Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
Well this bill as written may not pass, but I for one think there so much less fear of election backlash by dems, they fear leadership more, the Marxist machine is full swing to guilt society into obeying, and I’m not comfortable that courts at all will support constitutional basis. The forces to not are overwhelming. The “people” for the most part don’t know unless the media tells them.

Dems are 5 no 10 steps ahead, this bill will pass after revisions, because it’s not the end game. They must. Subverting the constitution, media manipulation, most citizens roll over. This is rare, long planned and amazingly executed infiltration of every institution of government with like minded leadership - to include the military administration, fbi, nsa. Non elected leadership.

Control thru guilt, disinformation, and fear. the peaceful opposition may even be a risk for many.
"This is rare, long planned and amazingly executed infiltration of every institution of government with like minded leadership - to include the military administration, fbi, nsa."
------

Every word true. Excellent, succinct summary. Thank you.

FLH

Lil-Rokslider

"Second Amendment Sanctuary States are forming. States are working on laws to nullify executive orders against the State’s interests. Nothing is happening overnight, its time to watch and put your family in the best situation to thrive whatever occurs. Don’t be the spark some want to set off the powder."
-----
A paragraph of hope and good counsel. Idaho State Rep Heather Scott's (Bonner County) newsletter last month said bills had been offered to "protect the Second Amendment" from federal intrusion. I didn't look them up because I don't live in ID. May in a few years but don't now.

Looking out for your family is priority, also. And not giving the sonsabritches the event they need to justify all 535 Congress members from banning almost all semi-autos (not just AR's, AK's, FAL's, etc) is very important; despite the fact that if this happened in the 1788-1789 election, that's exactly what the disenfranchised voters would've used to right the wrong.

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
My view is this is just the optics to pave the way while pretending its a 'fair' bipartisan effort. Maybe it wont happen, but my faith in the govt is nil. The group in power will do anything to get their agenda implemented.
"The group in power will do anything to get their agenda implemented."
-------
Yes, sir. In fact, they already have. And they're moving to essentially outlaw political opposition speech. The Domestic Terrorist Protection Act is a Marxis laundry list/hit list targeting conservative's speech in the internet, in the press, on the air; targeting conservative political groups; and most enraging and frightening of all....

.....once again classifying conservatives and their traditional American values as 'dangerous ideology of white nationalists whom seek to destroy our democracy'. The act claims your opinion that schools are Marxist indoctrination centers is an act against the government that must be censored. Your opinion that Democrats stole the election indicate you're capable of violence. And more.

The new Covid relief bill of what, $9 billion?, spends 9% fighting Covid and 91% on bailing out failed blue states, with CA getting the lions share of bailout money. And it makes mail in voting the primary means of voting in presidential elections.

It's fair to say virtually the entire bill, even the Covid relief, is a tool of oppression meant to increase the Democrat's stranglehold on America, thus further cementing their overthrow of the United States government, which began 2230 EST 3 November 2020 and was consecrated 1200 EST 6 January 2021.

The fight to throw off the overthrowers must never stop. While many talk of restoring the Republic party and others of forming a new, MAGA party, the truth is unless Dominion/Smartmatic are removed from every voting precinct in every state in the union, our overthrow by demonic forces which control the Democrat Communist party....will never be undone except perhaps, perhaps, by force of arms.

Which is a long shot.

100 million gun owners, 500-800 million guns, and billions of rounds in civilian hands isn't enough. Not without an organized army/militia/fighting force. And not without a viable plan and counter plan, and plans B, C, D....X, Y, Z.

I don't know many fathers or husbands willing to endure the long march to retaking America. They're stuck between the rock and harder rock. Very, very few want to make their kids orphans, their wives widows. They're damned if do, damned if don't. And yet, if Dominion/Smartmatic aren't removed, if the Covid bill passes (and it will), and as more and more anti-freedom bills are passed......the bullet box will truly be the one and only, last and final chance, to take back our stolen freedoms.

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
"The group in power will do anything to get their agenda implemented."
-------
Yes, sir. In fact, they already have. And they're moving to essentially outlaw political opposition speech. The Domestic Terrorist Protection Act is a Marxis laundry list/hit list targeting conservative's speech in the internet, in the press, on the air; targeting conservative political groups; and most enraging and frightening of all....

.....once again classifying conservatives and their traditional American values as 'dangerous ideology of white nationalists whom seek to destroy our democracy'. The act claims your opinion that schools are Marxist indoctrination centers is an act against the government that must be censored. Your opinion that Democrats stole the election indicate you're capable of violence. And more.

The new Covid relief bill of what, $9 billion?, spends 9% fighting Covid and 91% on bailing out failed blue states, with CA getting the lions share of bailout money. And it makes mail in voting the primary means of voting in presidential elections.

It's fair to say virtually the entire bill, even the Covid relief, is a tool of oppression meant to increase the Democrat's stranglehold on America, thus further cementing their overthrow of the United States government, which began 2230 EST 3 November 2020 and was consecrated 1200 EST 6 January 2021.

The fight to throw off the overthrowers must never stop. While many talk of restoring the Republic party and others of forming a new, MAGA party, the truth is unless Dominion/Smartmatic are removed from every voting precinct in every state in the union, our overthrow by demonic forces which control the Democrat Communist party....will never be undone except perhaps, perhaps, by force of arms.

Which is a long shot.

100 million gun owners, 500-800 million guns, and billions of rounds in civilian hands isn't enough. Not without an organized army/militia/fighting force. And not without a viable plan and counter plan, and plans B, C, D....X, Y, Z.

I don't know many fathers or husbands willing to endure the long march to retaking America. They're stuck between the rock and harder rock. Very, very few want to make their kids orphans, their wives widows. They're damned if do, damned if don't. And yet, if Dominion/Smartmatic aren't removed, if the Covid bill passes (and it will), and as more and more anti-freedom bills are passed......the bullet box will truly be the one and only, last and final chance, to take back our stolen freedoms.
Here, here!

I'm in..
Molon Labe

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
Copy of email I received today 3/2 from Gun Owners of America (GOA)

Pelosi’s House will take up TWO gun control bills as early as next week:

H.R. 8

Requiring background checks for every “TRANSFER” of a firearm (NOT just sale) of a firearm, thereby criminalizing private transfers of firearms that take place even inside your own home with limited “exceptions”

The term “transfer” does not mean transfer of ownership, it means letting your neighbor’s son handle your unloaded .22 rifle on your property, or letting a friend at the gun club shoot a round of trap with your shotgun.

If enforced to the letter, H.R. 8 could put millions of gun owners in prison by outlawing the transfer of any firearm without a proper Brady Check. The bill claims to offer some so-called “exceptions,” but these will be practically useless to gun owners.

Under H.R. 8, since every gun “transfer” will go through a dealer, every gun owner will have a BATFE Form 4473 (Firearms Transaction Record), setting the stage for a national gun registry.

H.R. 1446

VERY LENGTHY delays for the sale of a firearm. This is indeed “infringing” on RKBA.

We cannot wait until these bills hit the House floor to ramp up our efforts to strike them down. We need to start turning up the heat on our representatives to ensure they vote to protect our God-given — not government-given — right to keep and bear arms.

Link to sign and send GOA letter of objection to Congress:

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/messages/edit?promo_id=11467

Travis907

WKR
I don’t have to tell Rokslide but we all have to stand up and fight together as one! It’s only going to get worse!

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
Copy of email I received today 3/2 from Gun Owners of America (GOA)

Thanks for the update and the reminder.

Went to the their site to get the info. The link didn't have GOA in it so to be on the safe side I went to the site.

While I was there I spent a little bit of my ammo money on a membership.