Bill Pelllegrino's Archery Hut Shout Out

I visited The Archery Hut in CO Springs late last Fall, and I was so glad I did! I love this shop. The techs are the most passionate and knowledgeable I have seen in the Front Range. Evan, here on Rokslide is one of those techs, who constantly goes above and beyond to help me and others in any and every way possible.

However, when I was just looking at some of the reviews of the shop on Google, I noticed they have all of a sudden received some really bad reviews. Not sure if those were intended for one of the other shops called, "The Archery Hut" in the US or what. By the sound of them, they just don't seem like they are talking about the same shop.

If you have been there and liked your experience, please go do a Google Search for Bill Pellegrinos Archery Hut and leave a positive review for their shop!

Keep up the great work, Evan and Bill!

Elk_Addict23

Lil-Rokslider
+1 They are a top notch shop! I drive from Castle Rock to see them anytime I have an issue I can't resolve myself.

Evan I'll be down soon to order a new CBE and get some strings and cables for the Helim!