Billy molls hunting?

Looking to book a bou hunt with Billy. Has anyone had any experience with him in the Brooks range. I know several guys that have had good luck but just looking for others input.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Looking to book a bou hunt with Billy. Has anyone had any experience with him in the Brooks range. I know several guys that have had good luck but just looking for others input.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I was looking for the same thing. I talked to him last fall. He wasn’t doing any caribou. Just bears it seemed. Really nice guy to talk to. He recommended Luke Tyrell. Great rep but pricy for a caribou. I was willing but my two buddies couldn’t pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thomas67

FNG
I hunted a few years back for Dall Sheep with the outfit that Billy was associated with. He wasn't my guide but I had a chance to meet him and his client was successful and very happy with the hunt. Great guy, in fantastic shape...I wouldn't hesitate to go out with him for any species.

tdhanses

WKR
I talked to him a few years ago and seems he is booked out many years with regular clients, could be different now but he seems to have a group that continually hunt with him.

Joseph2186

Lil-Rokslider
I spoke with him a few weeks ago about a sheep/caribou combo hunt. Great guy to talk to but said he was booked out till 2023 and wasnt booking anyone in 2024 because he had to get his area renewed by the goverment and suggested some other outfitters.