Billy Molls

WKR
He seems legit, I stumbled across his dvds over ten years ago while on deployment. His message hasnt changed since then and my AK guide buddy has vouched for him.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Ditto. Have not hunted with him but have met him and would for sure. Comes highly recommended from a guy whose opinion I trust.

I don't know him but have met him at a wild game feed in my home town. It was at a small church so I know he wasn't paid a lot. He was extremely nice to my son. His book is good.

Having never hunted with him or talked to him for an extended period I would tell you to take him at his word.

mooster

WKR
He called me after I inquired about a hunt. It didn’t work out but he still spent 45 mins giving me great advice despite it not benefiting him. He then followed up with emails. I’m impressed by him.

Last edited:

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
He called me after I inquired about a hunt. It didn’t work out but he still spent 45 mins giving me great advice despite it not benefiting me. He then followed up with emails. I’m impressed by him.
I had the same experience. Bought his DVD as a result.

Sdieffen

FNG
I've been listening to some of his podcasts on the EXO mountaingear podcasts. He's solid! Hard working guy that gets the job done. I've definitely learned a few things about AK hunting by listening to him.