Binge worthy story telling podcasts?

OP
WoodBow

WoodBow

WKR
No one had mentioned Against the Odds by Wondery. It’s all story telling of actual events. There will be several episodes for each event. The newest one was about the wildfire in Paradise, CA. The meltdown at Fukushima and the one about the soccer team of boys stuck in the cave are really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds perfect. Will add.

For those of you that enjoyed in the red clay, there is a new podcast covering that story. It is called Gone South Season 2: The Dixie Mafia. I have not listened to it, it just popped up on my suggested list.

Apollo 11 - What we Saw - Full of great details on the space race
13 Minutes to the Moon - Similar but from the BBC...
Mobituraries with Mo Rocca - Dives into random topics
The Bellingcat Podcast - A good story or two but dated now
Your Own Backyard - The Disapearance of Kristen Smart - Just popped up in the news, on trial for murder finally.
Leupold Core Insider - Inside info on the brand
OPB Timber Wars - Oregon specific
Adam and Eve Podcast - Trust me its funny

Norcal18

FNG
Imperative Entertainment who produced In The Red Clay has some other good ones I liked Fox Hunter as well, Boomtown was probably the most interesting, the guy talks about the oil boom in the Permian basin. True crime I usually do Sword and Scale. History That Doesnt Suck is also a good one.

Vaultman

WKR
1. If you are from PNW, a local Vancouver one is The Yellow Car.
2. This may not be a podcast, but "Ghost of Highway 20," was a series the Oregonian did. It may be podcast now, it was written articles of a series and it hade video via YouTube.

ODB

WKR
I;ml just about to start In Trust from Bloomberg. It's about the Osage murders, headrights, landownership with a special focus on the Drummond family, particularly Jack Drummond. This is interesting to me since I am Osage and am related to Jack Drummond by marriage. He is sort of famous for driving his car all over hell and gone checking on cattle. My parents stayed with him when they went to the big Powow in the 70s.

tony

WKR
Couple more:
Beyond the Hunt
BHP Outdoor (archery)
The Bible Recap
Civilian Carry Radio
Concealed Carry Podcast
Danger Close with Jack Carr - author of the Terminal List series
Gun Talk
The Investing for Beginners podcast
Killed - Interesting about journalism stories "killed" by editors, papers, magazines.
Metal Hammer and Rock Solid - (2 separate casts) rock and metal music
The Privacy, Security and OSINT show - everything you want to know about electronic security
The Reloading Podcast - little nerdy, still good
Ron Spomer
Short History of - various history topics in an hour or so
Single Tracks Mountian Bike Podcast
Snap Judgement - hard to pin this one down, ghosts, paranormal, personal situations. Very good!
Survival Medicine - One of the best for explaining various medical issues and treatments for "preppers" or anyone wanting to learn
TFB Behind the Gun
The Underworld Podcast - true crime, gangs, mafia, ect
The Western Rookie Hunting Podcast

Greenbelt

Lil-Rokslider
John bernthal has a podcast called "real ones". Not to into actors but he interviews some interesting people.

bowkill

FNG
If you're looking for an audio book, I just finished The Man in the Arena. It's the story of Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher and how he got screwed over by the military. It's about 15 hrs but pretty interesting to hear how the military machine can turn on one of its own!

OP
WoodBow

WoodBow

WKR
If you're looking for an audio book, I just finished The Man in the Arena. It's the story of Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher and how he got screwed over by the military. It's about 15 hrs but pretty interesting to hear how the military machine can turn on one of its own!
I listened to a podcast series about that ordeal. I think it was called the line. Not sure.

Glad this got bumped back up. It's almost hunting roadtrip season.

If you like the true crime investigation ones, in your own backyard is a good one I listened to this past year.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I listened to a podcast series about that ordeal. I think it was called the line. Not sure.

Glad this got bumped back up. It's almost hunting roadtrip season.

If you like the true crime investigation ones, in your own backyard is a good one I listened to this past year.

Yeah, The Line was a pretty good listen.

OP
WoodBow

WoodBow

WKR
Sogcast with John Stryker Meyer. Incredible stories of SOG during the Vietnam war.
I listened to him on multiple episodes of jocko and they were fantastic. Liked them so much I bought his book "across the fence"