Bino Adapter Question

BigDawgWill44

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Siriu VA-5 Compact head I run on a tripod for my spotting scope. My question is if I want to run binos also on the tripod head do I just get a bino adapter and get a matching adapter plate? If so what adapter would work? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAKPAKR

WKR
I put an Oben QR-10 Arca type plate on my Outdoorsmans Bino adapter. It works fine with my Sirui VA-5. I like that the lug has a D style head in case I need to tighten it in the woods. Some bino adapters have Arca type bases.

FYI - It looks like CameralandNY carries a Field Optics Research plate that looks very similar to my Oben but it is $7 to $8 cheaper than mine.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Field Optics Research Rapid Release Binocular Tripod Adapter Gen 2
The new GEN 2 Rapid-Release Tripod Adapter allows for quick and easy connect-disconnect of your binocular to your tripod but unlike others, it can't fall off!!! Will fit any brand binocular with a 1/4-20 connection. (usually hidden under a plastic cap in the hinge of your binocular). No QR plate is required with our 3-way base. Which as Arca Swiss, Manfrotto 200PL, and 1/4-20 mounting options. "Best adapter on the market" - says everyone!

The all new Gen 2 Rapid Release Binocular Tripod Adapter is here We went back to the drawing board and retooled from the ground up. Now made of Hard Anodized 6063-T6 aircraft grade AL, the new GEN 2 model still maintains the rapid release feature but is rock solid when mounted. We also added a third mounting option to the base. Now the base has three mounting options: 1) Arca Swiss direct connect on the sides, 2) Manfrotto 200PL (RC2) front to back, and 3) 1/4"-20 on the bottom. Absolutely the best binocular tripod adapter on the market. Guaranteed for LIFE.

• Tool-less quick release separation from binocular.
  • Adapter base is directly compatible with Arca Swiss, Manfrotto 200PL and 1/4-20 tripod heads (no QR adapter plate required).
  • Made from high strength hard anondized 6063-T6 Aluminium, CNC construction.
  • Very affordable. Compare with others at $ 125-$ 160.
  • Additional receiver nuts are available.
  • Leaves no protruding parts when hanging on your chest.
  • Life Time Guarantee.

Attachments

• a001.jpg
    a001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 54

SpookySpectre308

Lil-Rokslider
Field Optics Research Rapid Release Binocular Tripod Adapter Gen 2
The new GEN 2 Rapid-Release Tripod Adapter allows for quick and easy connect-disconnect of your binocular to your tripod but unlike others, it can't fall off!!! Will fit any brand binocular with a 1/4-20 connection. (usually hidden under a plastic cap in the hinge of your binocular). No QR plate is required with our 3-way base. Which as Arca Swiss, Manfrotto 200PL, and 1/4-20 mounting options. "Best adapter on the market" - says everyone!

The all new Gen 2 Rapid Release Binocular Tripod Adapter is here We went back to the drawing board and retooled from the ground up. Now made of Hard Anodized 6063-T6 aircraft grade AL, the new GEN 2 model still maintains the rapid release feature but is rock solid when mounted. We also added a third mounting option to the base. Now the base has three mounting options: 1) Arca Swiss direct connect on the sides, 2) Manfrotto 200PL (RC2) front to back, and 3) 1/4"-20 on the bottom. Absolutely the best binocular tripod adapter on the market. Guaranteed for LIFE.

• Tool-less quick release separation from binocular.
  • Adapter base is directly compatible with Arca Swiss, Manfrotto 200PL and 1/4-20 tripod heads (no QR adapter plate required).
  • Made from high strength hard anondized 6063-T6 Aluminium, CNC construction.
  • Very affordable. Compare with others at $ 125-$ 160.
  • Additional receiver nuts are available.
  • Leaves no protruding parts when hanging on your chest.
  • Life Time Guarantee.
And it's 10 dollars off right now. Belated father's day gift getting ordered right now. Thanks Doug.