Bino case/harness

lintond

WKR
I'm curious how people carry their binos when they are hunting? I have a harness, but was wondering if others use anything to protect their binos. Lens caps, shoft case, etc... :confused:

trk3263

WKR
I use the Binobro seems to work nice to keep the moisture off and can carry other accessories on the harness.

I do like some of the other options out there but some seem to have all kinds of accessories and components when in reality simple seems to be better with optic cases.

I am anxious to watch this thread and see what others use and maybe try some.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I know alot of people on this forum seem to like the FHF bino harness... However I am still using my crooked horn harness and pouch but am anticipating the release of the KUIU harness... If you do a search you should get some good info on this topic.

jherald

WKR
I've had good use of my FHF. Had some custom pockets on it and it has side mesh pockets. Keep a lens pen, Harvest tags and compass on mine. Paul is awesome to deal with as well.

Slim Jim

WKR
Ill be using Ricks Outdoor bino harness this season. It's only one ounce so it'll be great for backpacking. I've used them on hikes already and they work great!

Lost Arra

FNG
Nimrod Packs bino harness and removable top cover works for me. Most of the time I don't use the top cover unless the weather is nasty. Their harness can also be used with a detachable pistol holster (I've never owned one).

While I no longer use a Nimrod pack, I have a collection of their pouches of various sizes that attach to belts, packs and shoulder straps. Hands down the best accessory pouches made. Silent, simple one-hand opening and closing.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
+2 on Nimrod. Best Bino strap and case on the market. And reasonably priced.

bbrown

WKR
Used the nimrod system for the past couple years with really no negatives. This year decided to give the FHF harness a try and so far I am really liking it.
Cant go wrong with either in my opinion.
Did not really care for the Sitka, Badlands or horn hunter set ups.