Bino chest harness for women

dj1975232

Lil-Rokslider
Trying to find something that will work for a bino harness for my wife. She is amply endowed, and it make chest harnesses difficult. Looking for something that can carry an 8x42 - 10x50. She likes my AGC but really what I'm asking about is the harness. Ultimately, she's looking for something that will sit underneath so to speak.

2muchhp

WKR
Could you take a typical bino harness and have the straps extended/ made longer?

OP
D

dj1975232

Lil-Rokslider
The length is not a problem per se. My AGC harness will extend low enough but I'm looking for a harness that the straps ride wide to go around. Or some kids of adapter. Not sure if anything like that exists.

2muchhp

WKR
Hmm, Yeah not sure if anything is made for that situation either.
Good luck

SpringM1A

Lil-Rokslider
I use a horn hunter bino hub, I chose it due to how easy the rangefinder is to access and purchased it from black Ovis on sale for a great price. Have used it for 2 seasons and no complaints.

You might look at the Rick Young Outdoor harness. It doesn't accommodate an attached pouch for the binos but they are super light and versatile to adjust.

KenLee

WKR
You might look at the Rick Young Outdoor harness. It doesn't accommodate an attached pouch for the binos but they are super light and versatile to adjust.
Best harness if you aren't in serious rough terrain and a stickler for protecting your binoculars.

RussGS

Lil-Rokslider
For different reasons than the OP's stated reason I have considered the cross-body carry with the manufacturer's bino neck strap. It is possibly a European method. You can see this in old Swarovski commercials as well as PH's in Africa.

It would be similar to wearing a purse cross-body. The wearer can pivot the binos under to ride behind their arm when hiking, then quickly slide them back to the front when needed. Something like this...

1665234214536.png