Bino for one-handed use

I am looking for a good bino for one-handed use. Specifically for carrying when out handling a large dog on a tracking line in the woods. Also for bowhunting on the ground in deep forest. I already have a NL 10x42, Meostar 10x42 HD, Meostar 7x42, and Euro HD 8x32 and each of these can he hard to hold still with one hand. The NLs have great ergos for one-handed use but at 10x I need both hands to keep them still and they are still fairly heavy. I am not looking for autofocus systems as I already have a Steiner 8x30R that I was issued but autofocus doesn't let you adjust focus on one specific thing.

I was thinking of the following models:

Maven B3 6x30 ( 6x would be the easiest to hold due magnification but not sure about focusing with 1 hand)
Zeiss Victory 8x25 ( I have read good things on here about this glass even though it's a 25mm)
Zeiss SF 8x32 (I tried some Zeiss SF 8x42 one time and even though they were long, they felt much lighter due to the weight being closer to the eyepiece.)

If anyone has experience with those models or any others that are easy to use with one hand any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.