Bino harness for carrying calls

J.G.

FNG
Anyone use a bino harness to carry their calls? I have always have my binos and range finder with me, sometimes use a decoy but usually not. I’ve always just put my diaphragm and slate in my pocket, but wondering if anyone uses a harness instead of a vest and what brand? AGC looks like it might fit a slate but hard to tell from a picture. I broke my favorite slate last year when I leaned up against a tree with it in my pocket
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Midwestwaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty sure you can fit a pot call in the elastic top of an AGC harness, I’ll check when I get off work.

OP
J

J.G.

FNG
Cool, thanks for checking. Think that’ll be my next purchase

OP
J

J.G.

FNG

OP
J

J.G.

FNG

cuzmort

FNG
Here’s my set up...pot call in rangefinder pocket, diaphragm in front zipper, crow and owl calls on the side pockets, and strikerIMG_2146.jpg
running through the molle webbing on the bottom. I attached the striker to a retractable clip used for fishing. Been fortunate to hunt all over the country using this setup for the last 5-6 yrs and it works great. No vest needed. Good luck this spring!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used a AGC last year and worked great. I prefer my FHF to the AGC though. And happen to have a Cub Max for sale...