Bino Harness for Swaro CL Companions?

mvmnts

WKR
I tried these binos on a hunt back in 2018 and liked them a lot, but ultimately decided to stick with my Leicas for the time being. I still want to pick up a pair of 10x30's. Doing some quick searches I see lots of interest in them on the forum. Does anyone know of a company making a bino harness that is sized for these things? Part of the appeal is the light weight and having them banging around in a relatively 'giant' bino harness is not too appealing. Rick Young is a non-starter for me, I want a little bit of protection.

brsnow

WKR
I used the original kuiu large. Works great, Swarovski will send posts and adaptor to attach to strap.

OP
mvmnts

mvmnts

WKR
I used the original kuiu large. Works great, Swarovski will send posts and adaptor to attach to strap.
That's what I'm using now. It's probably the best option that I know of, but it's still oversized. I didn't know that adapters were available though, that's good to know.

ZDR

WKR
I tried the FHF small but it swallowed my CL companion 10x30s. Am looking for something as well...maybe a marsupial small?

prm

WKR
I use the small FHF With the Swaros. Seems to work well. Tried many others and felt they were too big.
Edit: I was told they plan to redesign a compact version. No defined timeline for that though.

Last edited: