Bino harness for swaro el 8x32

b2sandshee

Lil-Rokslider
Recently picked up a pair of the swaro el 8x32. Looking for a good bino harness/pouch to keep them in. What size/brand will fit them the best?

I like the forward opening similar to the Kuiu pro harness but I have heard their sizing is bigger than their previous styles. Does FHF, marsupial, or outdoor vision make anything close in size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
FHF does not fold out. OV and Marsupial both fold out and are great. Adak is another option as is Badlands bino C.

I have a Marsupial, just arrived. Bought the badlands which is just a smudge too small for my Legend M 8x42 (they're the same size as the Legend 10x50).

Thinking about selling the Badlands, pm me if interested.

grizz19

Lil-Rokslider
I have one of the Blacks Creek Guide Gear Raptor harnesses and like it a lot. Only complaint is it’s a little loud. If I was doing it again I’d probably get a Muley Freak harness or an Alaskan Guide Gear harness.

GPATTI

WKR
Outdoor Vision in Medium. PM if interested and I can get you a discount code.

Dennis

WKR
I like and use the KUIU standard large size and use the elastic cords at the bottom to size the top to fit. I like the fairly loose fit (left and right, front to back) as it makes getting the binoculars in and out easy, but they are secure up and down. The same size works for 10X42 binoculars, just loosen the cords. I included a picture of the 8X32 in the case with my handgun attached for your review.

Attachments

• IMG_7061.JPG
    IMG_7061.JPG
    374.3 KB · Views: 55
OP
b2sandshee

b2sandshee

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the replies everyone. Gives me a good starting point on which ones to look into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m interested in a small bino harness to fit my Swaro 8 x 32 companions. I want a sleek tight to chest harness for the deer stand. I’m not interested in one that fits 10 x 42’s. I need it sleek and light as possible.

FYI.... I have a Kuiu bino harness that works great for my 10 x 42’s when his ring on foot out west. That’s too big for my needs. On my 8 x 32’s

thx

RussGS

Lil-Rokslider
The badlands c or compact is a great fit for the cabelas euro 8x32. I definitely think it is sleek, low profile.

ZDR

WKR
I’m interested in a small bino harness to fit my Swaro 8 x 32 companions. I want a sleek tight to chest harness for the deer stand. I’m not interested in one that fits 10 x 42’s. I need it sleek and light as possible.

FYI.... I have a Kuiu bino harness that works great for my 10 x 42’s when his ring on foot out west. That’s too big for my needs. On my 8 x 32’s

thx
I tried the FHF small for my swaro 10x30 CL companions and the pouch was way too big...

brsnow

WKR
Curious if there are any updates, picked up another set of 8x30 CL and am open to a better harness fit. Thank you

wyosteve

WKR
I picked up an Alps Outdoors harness for my 8x32 EL's a few weeks ago. Was a bit slimmer than my AGC and about 1/2 the cost. I liked that it comes with the safety straps already built in.

Pmringer

WKR
Same. I use the Rick Young Harness on my 8x32 and put the Rick Young Neoprene cover on it. That cover is fast and offers as much or more protection than a drop in harness and is just as fast as fiddling with a drop in harness lid and closure.