Bino Harness for Vortex Fury's

rootacres

WKR
Hey all,

I have used the KUIU Pro harness with my Furys and was fairly happy overall. I wish the pouch on the front was more useful. When SG came with their harness I was intrigued so went ahead and bought one. The idea of "one handed" operation was appealing, the design seemed legit. Upon receiving this thing it turns into a wrestling match to get the binos in and out of the pouch. Two hands are required and it gives me far more of a fit than the KUIU Pros ever did.

So is there someone out there with these binos that has a harness that works really well? Maybe marsupial or AGC? Possibly FHF? I can go back to KUIU, I was just hoping for a one hand operation. Anyone that has these binos knows the shape is a little awkward (having the rangefinder built in) and the rubber texture is nice to hang onto but grips everything.

Thanks

Siggy111

FNG
I use Marsupials. For my 12 Pure’s, I had to go a size up to a medium. The small was a little tight. The small was a bit of a struggle with one hand putting them back in. With the medium, not a problem with one hand. You can compare sizing of the bino’s across brands on their site and that may help as well. AGC builds a good product. A few buddies use them and I know they like my Marsupials as well. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Good luck.