Bino harness modification

Just got my outdoor vision bino harness and I would like to add a mesh sleeve to the back of it for my phone. They have 4 spots to attach tethers to on the back but I couldn’t really find what I’m looking for. Has anyone done the same thing? Or any recommendations on where I could have it made?

Mgbmike

FNG
Good luck i had another brand and modified mine with an extra zippered pouch. I hand sewed it to the front of mine.

slick

WKR
I sweat like crazy where this sits on my chest.. Something to think about if putting a phone there

I typically have kept my phone in the back of an AGC harness and have found this to be a problem-albeit minor. I just have to make sure to wipe my screen on a baselayer before use. The perspiration on the screen makes it do funny things.

OP
Tikka300wsm
I sweat like crazy where this sits on my chest.. Something to think about if putting a phone there
Having my phone in the front pocket of my pants gets sweaty too. Having it behind the bino harness should be better for me. And I want my phone on me at all times so in the pack doesn’t work. Hopefully I figure something out soon

MakAttack

FNG
Classified Approved
If you live near a military base there are usually several sew shops that can do custom work like this.