Bino Harness search

I bought an acg and the fhf. Acg is bulky but provides better coverage and closure. Fhf is great. It is slimmer and more open. I think that would only really be an issue in a really dusty environment like running dry dirt roads on an atv.

Hill people also makes a bino pouch.

I got enough junk of my own out front without a bulky bino harness with pockets galore. I bought a AGC cub max as my first harness thinking that was what I wanted. Its bomb proof and a heck of a piece of gear. It has its place in my gear. I decided to try something lighter ,smaller and that opened up forward so I purchased a marsupial harness to try this year. I like it better already. Until I use a piece of gear I don't seem to ever know what I want. For what you describe you want I dont think you can go wrong with the AGC cub max. The other thing I didnt care for with the AGC was that it rode lower than I wanted.

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
Okay... so on a huge twist I ordered the AGC CUB MAX... wow.

I originally purchased the ACG CUB MAX for my SLC 10x42's, but ultimately returned it. It was so bulky for my liking and rode lower than I wanted. Swapped it out for a FHF PRO-M and havent look back. I wasnt looking for additional storage in my bino harness, just a secure place for my binos, wind checker, tags, 2-3 extra rounds, and a few spare havalon blades.

hoppyumr

FNG
I bought the Alps Outdoorz NWTF Vantage bino pouch for my recent hunt and thought it worked great. It was 52 or so on Amazon. There is a side pouch included that fits my Garmin Rino 750, and the main pouch held my Leupold Bx-4 10x50 nicely. On the lower left trap I ran it through my range finder. Note that the manican on Amazon makes it look huge especially the detachable side pouch, but it isn’t. Both the radio and the binos fit great so there isn’t a lot of extra baggage. I find that the bino pouch can be one handed to undo, but I always used two hands some I’d rather hold them up to my eyes with two hands anyway. As for the side pouch fitting my Rino, that required two hands because the opening is elastic slightly.

Anyway, 52 bucks suites me just fine.

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
I'm also looking for a god harness that I can carry my Sig3000BDX and pistol in, Just need a little help as I've never owned a Bino Harness and there aren't many placed here to see different brands so with that saud I'd appreciate any comments or advise and THANKS in advance for thee help. Hhardrock

mlgc20

WKR
I'm also looking for a god harness that I can carry my Sig3000BDX and pistol in, Just need a little help as I've never owned a Bino Harness and there aren't many placed here to see different brands so with that saud I'd appreciate any comments or advise and THANKS in advance for thee help. Hhardrock

I have an Alaska Guide Creations Harness, with their pistol holster on one side. On the other side I have my rangefinder in a Marsupial Gear rangefinder pouch. This ended up being the perfect setup for me. Often I move the pistol holster down to the belt of my EXO pack.