Bino Harness with Holster

MNBill

Lil-Rokslider
Apologize in advance if this has been covered recently; all the threads I have seen are older. I am looking for a bino harness that allows me to carry my Kimber Ultra Carry .45 in addition to binos, wind checker, license and tags plus some other small things. Not looking for another pack, just a good bino harness. If it matters, I am using a MR Mule for a day pack. Kimber has to be easily accessible as I will be hunting areas with a high bear population. So far, I have looked at AGC, and the new one from Muley Freak. Any others I should consider?

Thanks

MNBill

JoeDirt

WKR
The AGC has a pouch in the rear I slide my gun into. So the gun sits in between me and the binos. Probably wouldn't recommend that if you're in grizzly country.

If I were you I would look for a nice Kydex holster to go on your Mystery Ranch pack belt.

Beendare

WKR
FWIW, I tried and didn't like the extra weight of this chest rig. Other negatives were it didn't draw really clean and was cluttered. You can get. clean draw from something like the AK chest rigs but then bono pack can get in the way. These chest rigs work great sans binos.

I practice all summer with a belt holster and its a no brainer for me to carry on my pack belt.

The Razco system is the best I've seen so far (https://www.razcogear.com/online-store-1/Bino-Harness-Holster-p95257182). They design a holster that hooks onto the bottom of your bino harness and hangs just below it, giving it a nice clean draw and keeping it clear from other equipment.

From what I remember, both the FHF and the Alaska Guide Creations bino harnesses have the little hooks on the bottom of the bino case that the holster then clips onto, though there may be other brands too.
Razco 1 small.png

Aaron Warpony

Lil-Rokslider
I use the cheap Alps extreme bino harness and then use the universal mount Razco holster that's custom fit kydex to your gun. He'll make you anything you want, great durability, attaches to any bino harness, is functional, and stays on your body when setting the pack down. I also attatch it to the chest of my waders and is very comfortable. I like it the best out of the stuff i've tried. Great company to support too. google Razcoholsters

Kimber22

Lil-Rokslider
I use the AGC and the RAZCO universal for my RIA 1911 10MM. It is a lot of extra weight, but I tend to forget it's there when I am hiking with it. I believe it is comfy even for a big guy like me. Total turn around time was like 4 1/2 weeks for my universal. I like the AGC because the lower buckles are not elastic that attach to the harness like my ALPS is. I stretched the ALPS out pretty quick.

BLJ

WKR
I'm looking right now as well. I tried the HPG kit bags and they didn't work for me. I have a G29SF with15 round mags. It always felt like an uneasy pressure on my sternum. I've been looking at the AGC and trying figure out away to securely attach my Falco holster.

GPATTI

WKR
The universal Razco holster works well with the Outdoor Vision bino harness as well.

brsnow

WKR
I have the FHF with razco, works great. Super comfortable and doesn’t bounce around. I also use the razco cc holster, great products.

jhayes6405

Lil-Rokslider
Like this?
ABDF679D-EB09-4A9F-B93A-1454CF3554B9.jpeg
5AB640A4-2637-4F55-92D4-B332ABECDABB.jpeg

Wassid82

WKR
Eberlestock is the best one I've used while hunting in bear country. It tucks in secure and has easy access behind the binos

The FHF or the AGC (what I use) plus RAZCO is the best I have found so far. The big negative on this system however is the RAZCO sits really low. I am 5’10” 150lbs. My RAZCO rides on top of my waist belt for my backpack and makes A LOT of noise. I/They need to put some felt or rubber backing on it to keep it quiet.