Bino harness

BWR

FNG
I run the AGC also and like the room for extras. Haven’t ran them with a holster but they do make one.

Vandy321

WKR
I just sold my KUIU, agree with it not being a great choice.

Going AGC based off of everyone reviews as well.

The Adak system is pretty sweet, with an attached rangefinder pouch. I just switched to it from the Kuiu.

I am extremely pleased with the Sitka harness. Suspension is great and perfect size. I run Leica geovids and they fit perfect in the large size. No help for you on the sidearm

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
My Kenai Gunfighter chest rig rides under my FHF bino harness. I prefer this to actually having the holster attached to the bino harness because I often leave the holster on while I am driving.

This method may no seem comfortable, but for me it isn't a problem at all. Some position the holster higher on the chest, some lower on the belly.

I also have a Badlands bino harness with rangefinder compartment and an Eberlestock Nosegunner. The Badlands is very comfortable but won"t fit my Leica binos. The Nosegunner is too heavy and virtually worthless for carrying a gun (which was the gimmick that sold me).

I do the same with the Kenai - Works great!!

sf jakey

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu was light and simple, but I didnt like how it always slid down on the body when glassing. Bought a FHF for my swaro ELs and it is excellent. Just as light, same form factor, and a much better design. I really like the 2 small pockets on the flap for my mouth reed calls and the side pocket for the windicator isn't nearly as snug as the Kuiu.

Elcy

FNG
I just picked up a Traegger Bino harness from a company in Wyoming. Everything I wanted out of a bino harness

Last edited:

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
Just picked up an Adak harness on camofire. If it does the trick, my marsupial will be hittin the classifieds

scp

Lil-Rokslider
Just a heads up. A new design coming in a couple of days from Kuiu. Not a brand loyalist; just offering the news.
e8d934e33a39eae194b2522f02066a60.jpg

WestexSBK

Lil-Rokslider
I had the original Kuiu and liked it but wish it was fully contained. I just got an email from Kuiu that they released a new PRO BINO HARNESS. Much better design with more accessories and the ability to attach a hydration pack. I bought one immediately

Benjblt

WKR
I had the original Kuiu and liked it but wish it was fully contained. I just got an email from Kuiu that they released a new PRO BINO HARNESS. Much better design with more accessories and the ability to attach a hydration pack. I bought one immediately
Just picked one up myself. Sold my old one.

GPATTI

WKR
Check out the Outdoor Vision. A Rokslide sponsor. You will see lots of very positive reviews on here if you look.