Bino harness

rjsiii

FNG
I have tried most that have been mentioned. I ended up with one that hasn't been mentioned yet... The Muley Freak Traverse Bino harness. Check it out before you pull the trigger.

Wassid82

WKR
I think the best I've used are the Eberlestock (comfort and protection) and the Mystery Ranch very functional.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’ve been using AGC for the past ~ 5 years and don’t have any complaints. That being said though, I’d like to try an FHF.

ThisIsMyHandle

Lil-Rokslider
I only have experience with the stock harness that came with my vortex Binos and the marsupial harness I just bought for them. The marsupial is the shit. I won’t be switching brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VASolocam

FNG
I used the original KUIU bino harness for several years. I did like it and found that it was extremely lightweight. A few years ago I switched to an Alaskan guide creations KISS with bottom pocket. This allowed me to attach a holster and run my Glock 20 directly off the Bino harness. After two years of using the set up I just got tired of having all that weight hanging on my neck. I found that the case was too big and allowed me to put too many items into it. I have switched back to the new kuiu pro Bino harness And have been very happy. Again it’s a super lightweight set up but it allows for fine-tuning things like adjusting the harness to fit the angle of your binoculars. I decided I would rather run the pistol on my hip belt and keep the weight off my neck.

thbrock07

FNG
I used the original KUIU bino harness for several years. I did like it and found that it was extremely lightweight. A few years ago I switched to an Alaskan guide creations KISS with bottom pocket. This allowed me to attach a holster and run my Glock 20 directly off the Bino harness. After two years of using the set up I just got tired of having all that weight hanging on my neck. I found that the case was too big and allowed me to put too many items into it. I have switched back to the new kuiu pro Bino harness And have been very happy. Again it’s a super lightweight set up but it allows for fine-tuning things like adjusting the harness to fit the angle of your binoculars. I decided I would rather run the pistol on my hip belt and keep the weight off my neck.
Ditto this. The new pro harness is great. I used the old one too and this fixes all of the issues I had with the old one.