bino harness?

slamdmini

FNG
i currently own a agc bino harness that ive for about 6-7 years. overall i like it, it keeps my bino fully covered, easy one handed operation and its very comfortable. the only thing i dont like about it is the straps do not stay tight. after about 30 mins of hiking my binos are in my lap. i am very skinny (130lbs) so i have to tighten the straps almost as tight as they can go, so maybe that has something to do with it. looking for some suggestions on a new one. what do u guys like and dislike about ur harness? thanks guys

You have autolock buckles? Those won't slip, might be what you need. That is unless you want to upgrade to something newer
You can buy them on kifaru, stone glacier, fhf sometimes has them, I think agc has some too. Should be plug and play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a medium marsupial for 10x50's with the open sides and also the new version that are completely enclosed in a size large for my 15x56's, love them both. The buckles on them lock so they won't slip and end up in your lap

Drenalin

WKR
Newer AGC packs have the autolock buckles. I've liked all the AGCs I've had (Classic, Kodiak Cub, Hybrid), but some people find them too bulky. I've also had an Outdoor Vision Ridgeline that was very nice, and a slimmer profile. My preference though, and what I'm using now, is the Rock Young Outdoors harness. It's just elastic bands that hold your binos in place, no protection, no pockets, and no bulk. You can add their cover if needed.

OP
S

slamdmini

FNG
thanks for the help guys. i ordered an fhf harness and ive got some new autolock buckles coming for my agc. ill use the one i like better and give the other to my wife

THA

FNG
Stone Glacier - minimalist design, adjustable for varied bino size(s), water/dust protection & tough!

danny6172

FNG
Had the same problem, the autolock buckles fixed the issue. Can’t go wrong with any of the other slimmer designs, but I just love my kodiak cub with the max pocket. I feel like I can fit half of a backpack into mine.