Bino Harness

Corey

FNG
Hey everyone, Ive done reading on here but cannot decide on which harness to get. Im torn between the Kuiu Pro, FHFgear, and Marsupial harnesses. Main use would be for early archery elk out west, whitetail archery/gun hunting back home. They all look way better than what I use now. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Ive had the Marsupial and the Kuiu. I kept the Kuiu over the Marsupial because i think the magnets in the Marsupial messed with my phones gps. With that said the Stone Glacier harness i got for my kid is simple and functions great. It would be my choice if you dont want a big , bulky , pockety harness

Thank you! Is the Kuiu one bulky?

Its not bulky at all and the harness is comfortable. The bino tethers are small and out of the way and the buckles they use are smaller than most . The only complaint i have is if you have something in the small side pockets , rangefinder , wind checker…it will hinder the cover staying open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bowhunter307

Lil-Rokslider
Ive had the Marsupial and the Kuiu. I kept the Kuiu over the Marsupial because i think the magnets in the Marsupial messed with my phones gps. With that said the Stone Glacier harness i got for my kid is simple and functions great. It would be my choice if you dont want a big , bulky , pockety harness
Marsupial came out with a non-magnetic version

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
Just got the Marsupial, looks and feels great so I can not comment on performance yet, seems a bit bulkier then the Kuiu.
Have the Kuiu as well and been using it, I will say front pocket is useless and the bag is a bit big for Razor 10x42 size is large and that is the smallest they make.

I have both. To me they fit and fill very similar while wearing. Cant tell much of a size difference. Only con I have about the kuiu is my binos where a bit on the smaller side and would bounce around in the pouch. Magnets on the marsupial don't bother me at all. Can keep it quite and I don't use the compass on my gps so don't have any problems there. Don't think you could go wrong with either.

JTR11

FNG
I love my marsupial harness- I have the fully enclosed version. It is definitely one-handed operation (and the rangefinder pouch is too). People complain about magnets messing with gps, but I keep my phone in a pants pocket so a non-issue for me.

zacattack

WKR
I was looking for a fishing chest pack and got the marsupial one, I liked it so much that I sold my Alaska guide creations that I really like and got a marsupial bino pack too. I also had good experience with their customer service, I wanted a blaze orange in a size that was sold out, I asked when they would have some available. He said they were making some and would sell me one before they were on the website. It was at my house in less than a week.

Hey everyone, Ive done reading on here but cannot decide on which harness to get. Im torn between the Kuiu Pro, FHFgear, and Marsupial harnesses. Main use would be for early archery elk out west, whitetail archery/gun hunting back home. They all look way better than what I use now. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Marsupial but without magnets.

Rock-o

WKR
Of the three brands listed in the question, I'd go *not* Kuiu as it's not Made in USA. I'll also suggest checking out the Stone Glacier.

AndrewMT34

Lil-Rokslider
What bino's are you using?

I've been using the Stone Glacier harness and I've really liked it. Before the SG harness I was using a Marsupial fully enclosed and loved the harness, didn't love the magnets.

OP
C

Corey

FNG
What bino's are you using?

I've been using the Stone Glacier harness and I've really liked it. Before the SG harness I was using a Marsupial fully enclosed and loved the harness, didn't love the magnets.
I have Leuopold BX-1 Mckenzie 10x42

MSU_19

FNG
I recently purchased the non magnetic marsupial harness and returned it the next day. The bungee straps that keep the lid shut are exposed and snag on the side pockets or on whatever is in the side pocket. If it stays hung up the lid won’t open all the way and if it slides off then it makes a loud snapping noise. Someone on here suggested the kuiu pro harness and I like it a lot better and was cheaper. I’m sure the magnetic version is great if you are not specifically looking for one without.

I know it’s not on your list but have you looked at badlands, I’ve been thrilled with mine and chose it over two of your other options when I was searching.