Bino Harness

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I finally found a replacement I liked better than the old trusty badlands, which I had no logical reason to replace. And it goes to the new version of the marsupial. Any harness that isn’t fully enclosed is worthless in my opinion. Tried the outdoor vision and nothing about it worked for me.

Jermh

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Kuiu Pro and I'll be looking elsewhere. I hate that it's not fully enclosed. I also don't like detaching my binos to put them on the tripod. It's a small detail but enough for me to move on

Remhunter

FNG
I have had quite a few over the years. For my 12x50's I use a FHF with the range finder pouch. Up until I got my Alaska Guide Creations Kodiak Cub I would have told you FHF is the way to go, but hands down the AGC is the best I've ever had and is way better than the FHF. Don't get me wrong, the FHF is damn nice, but the AGC is just awesome and has a built in range finder pocket so you don't need to buy that extra. Plus with the Max Pocket, rear pocket, side pockets, and top slip in pockets, as well as the webbing underneath, I can carry all of my essentials and go on a stalk with just my bino harness and have everything I need. Seriously look into them.

MSU_19

FNG
I have the Kuiu Pro and I'll be looking elsewhere. I hate that it's not fully enclosed. I also don't like detaching my binos to put them on the tripod. It's a small detail but enough for me to move on
They updated it to be fully updated enclosed. I’ve only had mine for a week but I’m liking it so far. The rangefinder pocket is super tight on my rangefinder but I’m hoping that will stretch out.

Venom One

WKR
I bought the Kuiu Pro because I was sold on the forward opening design which was cool, but it lacked everywhere else. It had no rear pocket and the front pocket was essentially useless IMO. IIRC, the rangefinder pouch also sat too high so it interfered with accessing the wind checker.

Tried the AGC and it was better. I loved that it had a phone pocket, but it was bulky with range finder sitting in front, the zipper was loud, and mine had a buckle that squeaked incessantly.

Finally found the FHF and it's been great. I wish it had a phone pocket, but it's slim design and simple, quiet bungy closures are money for me. Love the little tabs that hold reeds conveniently on the flap and they mounted the range finder low enough to allow easy access to the wind checker. Also, the harness straps are narrow and non-padded so they don't interfere with backpack straps.

Wileym20

FNG
I have the original Kuiu and the Kuiu pro. I think the original is less bulky than the pro. However, I like being able to disconnect binos from pouch to put on a tripod in the pro version. Both great harnesses in my opinion.

Like others my only complaint about my Marsupial is the magnets. So much so I have almost cut them out on numerous occasions and fabbing up a stretch cord button arrangement. If the weather is good, I just normally leave the top open anyway. Glad to hear they fixed that problem.

Gbrecka

Lil-Rokslider
Also not on your list, but I like the outdoor vision. Low profile and fully enclosed

The new version of the marsupial magnetic fully enclosed bino pack, is fantastic. For all of the reasons others have mentioned. I've used dozens of bino harnesses over the years for work as a wildlife professional and all types of Western hunting, and this is the best pack I've ever used. The only thing I don't like is that on the new pack they change the interior material to some sort of a microsuede, and it makes it harder to pull typefitting binoculars out and place them back in one hand. For that reason I liked the old fabric better (I also have the older ones that are not fully enclosed). Still the best choice for me.

I didn't like the Stone Glacier at first but after talking the objective lense covers off and adjusting it a bit I've come to like it a lot. My Diamondback 10x42's do fit pretty snug in there and the velcro adjustment is already pretty close to maxxed out. I'm not sure a set of 12x50's would fit well in it.

Agree on the marsupial magent issue...my buddy's kept slamming shut all last hunt. Pretty annoying and loud.

Fitzwho

WKR
I had the original Kuiu, it was good, but went with the AGC for a couple years. Went with the Muley Freak last year. Have the Marsupial Enclosed (medium) in a couple colors now. I can actually just fit my Kaibab 15x56 in the medium Marsupial. Went with the medium so I wouldn’t have any issues getting my 10x42 Nikon Laserforce binos in and out. They are a little deeper/thicker than a lot of binos and I had to shove them to get them into the Muley Freak Traverse. Though I liked everything else about the MF.

mfeth20

FNG
I use the Vortex Guide Bino harness. It stores my 10x50 razors plus my sig range finder nicely and keeps them both protected well. I will say the buckles can be noisy at times but it is manageable. Love the side zipper pocket for my wind checker to.