Bino Harness

The marsupial and Kuiu pro are similar in size. I do like the marsupial a little more. It’s a very well made product and has a lot of options that I think are better than what Kuiu offers. With that said the Kuiu is still nice.

ryansean

FNG
Marsupial Gear if I was going back to a bino pack. Great customer service, quality gear made here, and they ship fast. The small one seems nice and compact too.

tracker12

WKR
The marsupial and Kuiu pro are similar in size. I do like the marsupial a little more. It’s a very well made product and has a lot of options that I think are better than what Kuiu offers. With that said the Kuiu is still nice.
What are the "Lot of Options" u are referring to?

The pouches and accessories. The attachment method is much more secure on the marsupial gear. The buckle delete is sweet too. I really like the Kuiu and used the original version since 2012. I added a few pockets but that thing was awesome. I recently tried the marsupial gear and made an easy switch.
I also tried the badlands, muley freak, Kuiu pro and ACG. Nothing replaced the OG Kuiu until now.

plentycoupe

Lil-Rokslider
Just switched from a Sitka to a Stone glacier. During the setup I wasn’t sure I would like it yet after getting it adjusted and using it for the week I changed my mind. This thing is awesome. Stays where I adjusted it too. Super lightweight and compact on my chest.

It is very simple. Waterproof and streamlined. The small fits both my Leupold 8x42 and my Swarovski 10x42.

Another vote for the marsupial harness. Had a few before I figured the lid folding down was ideal for me. T&K looks to have that same mechanism and built solid as well.