Bino pack mounting options

ChevyKevy

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all - I'm trying to find a good solution to mounting a bino bag or something similar to my pack, that is accessible while hiking. I see the chest harnesses but I'm not too fond of having another harness system in addition to my Kenai chest holster, backpack, and rifle sling.

Does anyone know of something I could attach to my pack for my Leupold BX-4's?

Thanks

OP
C

ChevyKevy

Lil-Rokslider
That is perfect, thank you. Yes, I believe the BX-4 comes with a standard case that could probably be mounted to the pack somehow. I just ordered them so I haven't seen first hand how the case looks. I'm hoping I can attach it to my Sitka Ascent 12 pack easily.

As long as your pack waist belt has PALS straps on it, you could mount a MOLLE bag with a zipper on there. I mounted a medium size bag on the belts of my MR and Kifaru packs and carry my binos on one side of the belt. On the other side of the belt I mounted another bag and carry my pistol there. That way there is a similar amount of weight on each side of the waist belt. It also keeps things form hanging off your neck or around your chest.

That is perfect, thank you. Yes, I believe the BX-4 comes with a standard case that could probably be mounted to the pack somehow. I just ordered them so I haven't seen first hand how the case looks. I'm hoping I can attach it to my Sitka Ascent 12 pack easily.
Hey could you message me?