Bino pouch

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

WKR
Received my FHF bino harness yesterday. This thing is awesome. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a well built bino harness.

crumy

WKR
I just checked the link on here about how to order and looks like he is not taking any orders right now. Shame. That looks like a great product. Hopefully soon.

crumy

WKR
Thanks Beastmode. I will try it and see. It is definitely worth a shot. His works looks awesome and it is supporting the a guy and not a corporation I like that. Plus he is a LEO.

Jim

Paul

FNG
Just thought I should chime in here again. I can't seem to find time to be on here as much as I'd like. It seems I'm always sewing.

First of all, thanks a lot for the support so far. These bino harnesses have taken on a life of their own. I did have a production run of them made in Multicam, and once they're all paid off I will try a few more colors. I'm also working on producing rangefinder pouches too. I do have a few of the standard Multicam bino harnesses in stock, but for everyone that wants the rangefinder pouches to go with them, I'm still working on them one at a time. Not to mention that the production company made all the harnesses for scrawny bean poles like me, so I've been spending time making larger replacement straps for quite a few customers as well.

I do work a 40-50 hour a week day job, have two small kids, an understanding wife, and I'm close to 6 months out on custom orders. I don't want to disappoint, so I've had to turn down a lot of new orders.

My plan a the moment is to try and have my most popular products produced for me in a few colors and really push those. Until I can retire from the day job I just can't seem to keep up with all the custom orders. Once I can rebuild my website and get a fresh start on that, I hope it will be less confusing, allow purchasing of more standard items, and help save everyone time. Maybe even more time for me to get outside again.

Once again, I can't thank everyone enough for the support. This product's development has been completely driven by customer feedback, so keep the suggestions coming.

Thanks,
Paul

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

WKR
Just thought I should chime in here again. I can't seem to find time to be on here as much as I'd like. It seems I'm always sewing.

First of all, thanks a lot for the support so far. These bino harnesses have taken on a life of their own. I did have a production run of them made in Multicam, and once they're all paid off I will try a few more colors. I'm also working on producing rangefinder pouches too. I do have a few of the standard Multicam bino harnesses in stock, but for everyone that wants the rangefinder pouches to go with them, I'm still working on them one at a time. Not to mention that the production company made all the harnesses for scrawny bean poles like me, so I've been spending time making larger replacement straps for quite a few customers as well.

I do work a 40-50 hour a week day job, have two small kids, an understanding wife, and I'm close to 6 months out on custom orders. I don't want to disappoint, so I've had to turn down a lot of new orders.

My plan a the moment is to try and have my most popular products produced for me in a few colors and really push those. Until I can retire from the day job I just can't seem to keep up with all the custom orders. Once I can rebuild my website and get a fresh start on that, I hope it will be less confusing, allow purchasing of more standard items, and help save everyone time. Maybe even more time for me to get outside again.

Once again, I can't thank everyone enough for the support. This product's development has been completely driven by customer feedback, so keep the suggestions coming.

Thanks,
Paul

Thanks for such a quality product Paul!! I couldn't be happier with this harness.

Paul

FNG
It may not. I have a 44 inch chest, and that's about the max it will fit. They are made to fit tight, but. . .

Try it on, and let me know. I'll mail you a larger one ASAP if need be. I have someone sewing harnesses for me to help fill the replacement requests. Part of the reason I posted that is to let people know that I'm aware of the issue, and they can get a larger harness if needed.

kravguy

WKR
Paul, that is awesome. I am in much need of a larger one at least till next season rolls around, and was going to contact you about it. If I'm cruising with a t-shirt on or another single layer mine fits okay. Any kind of cold weather to hunt in and it's maxed out.

BlackBear

FNG
I'm in the market for a new bino harness. I'm leaning towards the KUIU system, but a lot of guys like the FHF? I called KUIU to find out the weight of their new systems. They said their prototypes are 7 oz. for the large and 8 oz. for the extra large (pouch, harness, buckles, etc.).

Does anyone know the weight of he FHF harness and staps?