Bino question

Tradchef

WKR
Alright guys.....so here’s my question. Any way I want to look at hunting every year the restaurant always keeps me working and barely any time off except for maybe half day hunts to a full day hunt if I’m lucky. My Zeiss went down the other day so I had to ship them out. Ive been saving up for a pair of swaro or leicas but my question is Would it be worth spending the 1500 Just to do quick hunts? Im not out there judging size like most of you guys are as I just don’t have the time and I just like the meat for the freezer. And I hunt mostly with trad gear so any shot that’s good at legal animals gets taken. Or would it be better to save some money and just a regular pair of something else? I know most will say just get them and I completely agree for a quality standpoint.....but honestly.....is it worth it for so little field time or no?

PJG

WKR
I personally think that if you are seeing the majority of the animals you hunt at the lowest light scenarios, early morning, late evening when maybe that extra 10-15 minutes of light is valuable then they are worth the money. If that is not the case, then for me anyway i don't think that its worth the money.