Bino/Rangefinder harness

Jay09

FNG
Who makes a forward opening Bino Harness with the magnetic rangefinder attachment? I have seen the harnesses that open towards your chest with the magnetic rangefinder attachment but not one that opens away from your body. Thanks

JohnnyB

WKR
I’m using the new Badlands model that has a compartment below the binoculars for a rangefinder. Both compartments use the magnetic closure. The Badlands is very comfortable. I also have an Eberlestock Nosegunner with magnetic closure that I haven’t used for a couple seasons.

OP
J

Jay09

FNG
I’m using the new Badlands model that has a compartment below the binoculars for a rangefinder. Both compartments use the magnetic closure. The Badlands is very comfortable. I also have an Eberlestock Nosegunner with magnetic closure that I haven’t used for a couple seasons.
Thanks for info. Appreciate it! I’ll check em out.

Just a thought, try "BinoBro" by "Oregon Packworks" is a great simple feature rich case that's light, quiet and performs well. It's my top contender so far. I tried alot of magnetic closure harnesses and was dissappointed with all of them.

CLibka

Lil-Rokslider
Who makes a forward opening Bino Harness with the magnetic rangefinder attachment? I have seen the harnesses that open towards your chest with the magnetic rangefinder attachment but not one that opens away from your body. Thanks
I think you are looking for the outdoor vision harness.

Outdoor Vision

skolberg

FNG
Check out solohunter. They make a great forward opening harness. its magnet held and holds up great. You can get a rangefinder pouch for a couple extra bucks as well. Mine fits my 10x50 vortex binos perfectly. Wouldn't go bigger on the binos with that harness.