Bino systems for 15 power binoculars

idahoan

FNG
Hey guys.... I switched to the 15 power athlons binocular for mule deer hunting and I was wondering what you guys are using for your bino harness. I have the badlands setup for my smaller ones and I love it but I dont think they make a big enough one for the athlons. I need something for when I'm not packing my spotting scope. What are you guys using? I appreciate any information....

GPATTI

WKR
If you'd like to try an Outdoor Vision, PM me and I'll get you a discount code. We are a Rokslide sponsor.

Thor45

FNG
Carry my 15's in backpack and keep the 10's in chest harness. Made a mistake of not taking 10"s on a hunt and regretted it on a couple of stalks.

Smokey12

Lil-Rokslider
The bigger badlands case works or the alaska guide harness. I have 15 Meoptas in the alaska guide harness.

Carry my 15's in backpack and keep the 10's in chest harness. Made a mistake of not taking 10"s on a hunt and regretted it on a couple of stalks.

This. My 9s are always on my chest, 15s in the pack with a RYO cover over them. Both binos have outdoorsmans studs so I can swap back and forth on the tripod.

TButtars

FNG
I currently run the biggest Alaska guides but the buckles suck you have to buy the auto locks from Kifaru