Bino tripod recommendations

Vpowell

FNG
I’m looking for a tripod for my 15x bino’s.. I was looking for something somewhat light weight and descently made for around 100$. Was looking for recommendations, as it seems there is an amazingly wide range of brands and prices. I’m aware you get what you pay for, but for the 3 weeks this year that it’ll get used I can’t justify spending a fortune.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yarak

WKR
Take a look at Bog Pod tripod
They have multiple attachments to suit just about everything you’ll need
I think Amazon has them for around $70 less the attachments you need

DEGdog

FNG
I’m looking for a tripod for my 15x bino’s.. I was looking for something somewhat light weight and descently made for around 100$. Was looking for recommendations, as it seems there is an amazingly wide range of brands and prices. I’m aware you get what you pay for, but for the 3 weeks this year that it’ll get used I can’t justify spending a fortune.
Thanks in advance!

I found a vanguard carbon fiber tripod at sierra for $100. Quality seem decent. Folds down very compact. Arca Swiss base.

Are you standing or sitting? How tall are you? A fantastic tripod is the Promaster X-CM series. They have the 522 and 525 in aluminum and both come with terrific ball heads that are Arca and they have a 3 year no fault warranty
Thru 7/31 they are 15% off. Use code TS21

I’m looking for a tripod for my 15x bino’s.. I was looking for something somewhat light weight and descently made for around 100$.
Light, decent, cheap... you can't have all 3 - pick 2 (or so the saying goes). There's another saying about only crying once. Happy hunting.

OP
V

Vpowell

FNG
Thanks for all the recommendations