Binocular packs for women

Hi everyone!! I'm looking for a binocular pack for elk hunting. I'm a petite woman, xs/s, so I need one that could adjust down to my size. I tried my husband's Alaska Guide Creations pack on and it was way too big. Any advice or recommendations would be great!! Thanks

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Marsupial standard harness should have enough adjustment since it doesn't have padded shoulder straps.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I have a Badlands Bino C harness for sale if you’re interested.

6478d03c2396dab447097bb1c66e4809.jpg
aa81a8176f8edc3e3fb074e049a12f96.jpg
ed8e0c77b2d4a619e0d7c1002d1b70e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!! I'm looking for a binocular pack for elk hunting. I'm a petite woman, xs/s, so I need one that could adjust down to my size. I tried my husband's Alaska Guide Creations pack on and it was way too big. Any advice or recommendations would be great!! Thanks

Hey lady! I hate to say it but I haven’t found any great answers for a Bino pack for women. They all sit right on your chest. If they do adjust, I try to adjust them to sit high on my stomach. But then the straps fall in bad locations. Ie...right over your chest, rub the inside of your underarms, or irritate the back of your neck. None of them really take into account the ergonomics of a woman’s body. You can try the ultra light harness with Alaska guide creations-it seems to have a lot more adjustment room and be lower profile. Good luck

My wife had a similar situation and went with the Mystery Ranch. It’s more compact than it looks online and it has good adjustability. She hasn’t used it in the field yet but it seems good so far

Aroostook

FNG
My wife had a similar situation and went with the Mystery Ranch. It’s more compact than it looks online and it has good adjustability. She hasn’t used it in the field yet but it seems good so far
Any updates from this season with the mystery harness? My girlfriend wants one for christmas, any advice would help!

Any updates from this season with the mystery harness? My girlfriend wants one for christmas, any advice would help!
She used for two major hunts so far.

For warmer weather hunts with thin fabric clothes she said it wasn’t as good because the straps are kinda skinny and not comfortable. For the later season when she was in a jacket the entire time that wasn’t an issue at all.

It does stick out a little than other more minimal harnesses like marsupial and seems pretty similar to AGC, maybe a tiny bit less. The straps on top are adjustable but do not have buckles, only around the sides. I imagine this costs less to make and may make it a little easier to get on.

Otherwise, it has no other issues. It has decent storage space, it’s quiet and it’s simple to use.

Aroostook

FNG
She used for two major hunts so far.

For warmer weather hunts with thin fabric clothes she said it wasn’t as good because the straps are kinda skinny and not comfortable. For the later season when she was in a jacket the entire time that wasn’t an issue at all.

It does stick out a little than other more minimal harnesses like marsupial and seems pretty similar to AGC, maybe a tiny bit less. The straps on top are adjustable but do not have buckles, only around the sides. I imagine this costs less to make and may make it a little easier to get on.

Otherwise, it has no other issues. It has decent storage space, it’s quiet and it’s simple to use.
Thanks ben47,
I will take your words into consideration as I narrow down which bino harness to purchase!

Reviving this thread.

Anyone know of any new options for women since this was originally posted? Looking for something for my fiance. My old bino harness isnt comfortable for her.

I bought my wife the Mystery Ranch and she loves it. I didn’t research it much, just bought it for her and luckily it worked out. She’s on the busty side so that may help in the amount of adjustment, but she hasn’t had any complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bfuda

FNG
I'm a petite woman and I like the Alaska Guide Creations Hybrid Bino Harness