Binoculars, Olympus warranty/service question prior to purchase

I am looking to purchase new binoculars, Olympus 8x42 Pro. Has anyone had experience with Olympus’s warranty and customer service? I was pretty much set on these binoculars until I reviewed the warranty which is preventing me from making the purchase. Several other companies stand solidly behind their binoculars. I would appreciate any feedback from someone who has dealt with Olympus.

My concern is sometimes I hunt in wet weather, stuff gets dirty and occasionally banged around some. The binoculars are going to be exposed to the elements. Exposure to rain and some dirt would apparently void the warranty should a problem occur.

The warranty pages are quite long. Here is an exert of the limited warranty information from Olympus’s website;

WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY Excluded from this limited warranty and not warranted by Olympus in any fashion, either express, implied, or by statute, are:
(c) defects or damage to the Products resulting from wear, tear, misuse, abuse, negligence, sand, liquids, impact, improper storage, non-performance of scheduled operator and maintenance items, battery leakage, or use of non-“OLYMPUS” brand accessories, consumables, or supplies.