Binos on a budget

Looking for a set of binos but I'm not looking to break the bank, probably 12 power. Say around 400 bucks, lemme know whats good out there.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

kopecsean

FNG
I have an old set of Leupold Cascades and love them. Have had them replaced under a lifetime warranty also. $300.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cbacon66

FNG
I run the Vortex Viper HD 10x50. Picked em up used and have been very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look into Hawke Optics. There prices are awesome and they make an awesome product.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pursuer

Lil-Rokslider
Nikon monarch 5’s, pretty decent glass for the money and the warranty is forever. Had to send mine in once and it was as easy as pie.

Another vote for the Maven's - in full disclosure I don't have experience with other glass, just getting started on collecting gear, but someone on archerytalk posted three photos glassing the same spot with a phoneskope with a pair of vortex diamondbacks, Leupold BX2's, and Maven C1's without labeling them. He waited for people to guess which photo belonged to which pair of bino's and I remember looking at the pic that ended up being the Maven's and saying that's the bino I'm buying. I have the 10x42's and I'm very happy with them

xcutter

WKR
I'm a big fan of Alpen Optics. But they recently went out of business so no warranty. You can still find them online. Really like the Apex Series.

Titan_Bow

WKR
Just got back from a week hunting bears. I got to really put my 12x Maven c1’s to use. I am really impressed with them. I also have a pair of vortex diamondbacks in 10x and I feel the mavens have way more clarity. Can’t go wrong with Mavens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryanboss429

Lil-Rokslider
Check out AA optics refurb section. Ive ordered numberous optics including rifle scopes and binoculars from there. Never a problem and carry a full vortex warranty.

Thanks Anozira for that tip. Just checked them out and I'm sure they will be getting some of my $$ in the near future. Looks like some good deals.

ElkChapo

FNG
Check out AA optics refurb section. Ive ordered numberous optics including rifle scopes and binoculars from there. Never a problem and carry a full vortex warranty.
Agreed! I've picked up a number of optics from AA... all have looked brand new, at a significant discount. Recently picked up some Kaibab 15's and a razor spotter for 50% off MSRP. Hard to beat.

skolberg

FNG
Lots of Maven fans here, I am sure they are good glass. I run Vortex Diamondback 10x50's and they have served me well for two years. Not the highest quality glass out there as far as clarity at dawn/dusk, but great glass if you are on a budget and you can't beat their warranty