Bipod sampling spree results summary

I am pre ordering the 2.0 version of the Gunwerks bipod. Tried the 1.0 and other than the broken part it’s been my favorite bipod I’ve tried. Can’t sit with it but I’ve decided trekking poles or tripod is a lot better for that anyways. Fingers crossed they fixed a few of the weak parts because I loved the functionality and weight. For now it’s back to the atlas.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Did tightening the legs help? Which mount did you lke best? Thanks for the reply
That’s precisely the problem. Tighten the screw to take out the slop, and the legs won’t actuate smoothly, if at all. It needs a different mechanism to attach and to actuate the legs, instead of relying on the same screw. A button and detent or similar.

That’s precisely the problem. Tighten the screw to take out the slop, and the legs won’t actuate smoothly, if at all. It needs a different mechanism to attach and to actuate the legs, instead of relying on the same screw. A button and detent or similar.
thanks for the reply. Which mounting system did you prefer?

I am pre ordering the 2.0 version of the Gunwerks bipod. Tried the 1.0 and other than the broken part it’s been my favorite bipod I’ve tried. Can’t sit with it but I’ve decided trekking poles or tripod is a lot better for that anyways. Fingers crossed they fixed a few of the weak parts because I loved the functionality and weight. For now it’s back to the atlas.
DID YOU USE THIS YET???